Aveyond Studios Community
Honey Butter Chloe

Chloe's Edits and Art!

@Honey Butter Chloe  AAAAAAHHHHHH I LOVE IT!!!!!!! :squee:   Alllll the chibis, they are adooooooorrrribblleeeee:happybounce:   The evil plan, the sleeping Gyendal, Gyedal in front of a fire, ZEE KISS!!!! I love them all!! And then the chibi me is hilarious, I love it  :meow: Sooooo maaaaaaanny adorable chibis:la:    You is a wonderful amazing human, I adores you:love: 

Chibi Gyendal, chibi Gyendal~ :woohoo:  

1 minute ago, Queen-of-Ice101 said:

@Honey Butter Chloe  AAAAAAHHHHHH I LOVE IT!!!!!!! :squee:   Alllll the chibis, they are adooooooorrrribblleeeee:happybounce:   The evil plan, the sleeping Gyendal, Gyedal in front of a fire, ZEE KISS!!!! I love them all!! And then the chibi me is hilarious, I love it  :meow: Sooooo maaaaaaanny adorable chibis:la:    You is a wonderful amazing human, I adores you:love: 

Chibi Gyendal, chibi Gyendal~ :woohoo:  

The explosion is not yet over, ladies and gentlemen. Please evacuate the topic. XDXDXDXD

Great, Chloe! GREAT! Now Miranda will get more fluffy and give us more fluff! (cough~and not terrible and dramatic cliffhangers~cough) WHAT CAN I DO TO REPAY YOU XD

Btw I really love the picture! It us so cute! The chibis argh! ADORABLE!

I suddenly got overwhelmed by RxL feels while I was making the kaomoji characters, so here's an extra piece before I throw in the towel for the night. :)  (Yeah, like I'm going to go to bed so early when there's crime to be discussed with Berry and Miranda :P:kawaii-over-there:)

tumblr_ovlvi35SfY1wzbax3o1_540.jpg

As much as I love the ships that both Berry and Miranda write for, Rhen x Lars will always be my number 1!

They are both adorable!!! I love the way you used the different emoji faces for the different Aveyond characters, I think Rhen's face might just be my fav haha. OOOOH AND MxG!!!! It is wonderful, so adorable :kawaii-music:

The Rhen and Lars is so cuuuuuuutteeee! Your chibis are as wonderful as always~