Aveyond Studios Community
mjesec21

Snow princes Iya

Sadly the other thread has the same issue. There hasn't been developed a goodie that allows you to keep her dress. What I do, I keep a save with each of her 4 outfits she has avalable in the game - the one from the beginning, the snow princess, the traveling clothes and the necromancer's drees - so that I can at least have them in the save menu.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Aveyond Kingdom

Can somebody help me please, after all those years I decide to play Aveyond 2 again, but I am having a problem, I can't put the servant clothes, I found it but it doesn't show when I try to change, without I can't play, please help me 

@Grace Can you elaborate? Have you tried to enter via the front door and/or side door first without wearing the servant clothes? 

Edit: Also I don't think this is the correct section for this post as it's not related to the opening question. 

I did,  it was on the ITEM  lol lol lol sorry. Thank you very much, you are a great person, I have a question, I use to have the safe files( zip files) for the goodies but I had windows 7 and then 8, today I have windows 10  and I try to use the safe files and it says that it's corrupt, what can I do to have the file for the goodies that I can use in windows 10?

I do appreciate all your help, 

@Grace I believe I just answered your question in a different topic. I don't think you have to download a goodies file (correct me if I'm wrong though), cause the goodies are in built in hidden caves. From memory you may have had to download the goodies in an older version of the game, but I think the most recent and available one has them in built. 

Quote below is from this link: 

On 2/7/2008 at 2:50 AM, tiniponi said:

GOODIES:
Although we highly recommend you play the game through at least once without Goodies to get the full experience of the game, we will give you the locations here. Now that Amanda has released the locations, we can publish them. The caves are on the following maps, and are conspicuously marked.
WEAPONSSpire Mountains – cliff face where you first enter from the World Map (Mainland).
ARMOR
Woodlands, in southeast corner (as far southeast as you can go).
LEVEL
Green Weed Plains – southeast corner, north of the chest with bears guarding it.
GOLDSeri Desert, in Cliffside southwest of Pirates Cave and north of anchor chest
(LOL … since the weapons cave moved to Spire Mountains, all the regular goodie caves are in the southeast part of their maps.)
HIDDEN MERCHANT: There is also a merchant in a hidden cave, on the snowy island northwest of the Mainland. He sells fairly high-level items & spells.
- Goodie Caves map & where to find them