Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
moonpeace

Moonpeace's edits/aesthetics/art

Here is my Iya aesthetic:

aveyond_2_aesthetic___iya_tiki_by_moonpi

And an Ava aesthetic:

aveyond_2_aesthetic___ava_one_eye_by_moo

They're really blurry but you can click on the menu to see a better resolution. I'll try to fix that's once I find a better image hosting site, or figure out how to upload images directly >.> I haven't seen any aesthetics for Aveyond 2, so I did some of those. I think I'll do some Aveyond 4 characters next :D

Those are amazing!!! I really love how you did them with all pictures that represented Iya and Ava with the words payed overtop!!! I'm so glad you decided to post them :D

I don't know if you would be interested in using this, but I've found that doing the images from DeviantArt works awesome. That's how I upload all my pictures to the forum and they stay super clear and large. Just a suggestion I thought I'd throw out there to you!

adore the Iya aesthetic!! It really captures her story and her personality, and she has a beautiful story and personality therefore the aesthetic is beautiful <3 And I actually recognize the building you used for the castle, haha! It really is very pretty :)

And the Ava one is really cool too, there aren't even any pictures of her yet it still looks like her. I'm not doing a very good job of explaining this. But I love it!! And the quote is perfect. 

Thank you for sharing these!! I can't wait to see what else you have, haha

@QoI Thank you! I took took your suggestion and used DeviantArt and it worked like a charm! All those blurry images are now fixed (and now that they're bigger I realized that I used different sized templates, whoops, gotta fix that in the future). When I get on a computer I'll try joining your Aveyond group since I have an account now, if you don't mind :)

@Mu11berry Oh gosh, that is high praise indeed, thank you! :)

Gahhhh, I love love love the Iya aesthetic so much! It definitely captures her personality and story  :wub:

I personally upload my pictures via Instagram, but Instagram's known to ruin quality so I don't really recommend that ^^;;

You could try Photobucket or Pinterest.

I'm so intrigued by these kind of art, looks full of characteristics and meaning through it. Wish I could give a like but I have reached the quota of positive votes for today. >.> Oops!

Thank you for all the kind comments guys ^^ And LMHM, your comment is worth a thousand likes!

troll_rhen_by_moonpiece-dbdou2t.jpg

I've had this as a WIP for awhile, but decided to finish & post it today to go along with Queen-of-Ice's fandom challenge, as Rhen is probably my fav AV1 character. She reminded me of Poppy from the Trolls movie - both princesses forced to go on a quest with a grumpy and reluctant sort-of love interest. So I drew cartoon troll!Rhen XD

It actually took me a few minutes to figure out who the companion you were talking about was XDD

But this is really cute!! I love how you did the fur things. I always intend to make them more flat and then my love of poofy things takes over, haha. And the nose is so adorable!! 

Thanks again for the comments guys ^^ and Argoyle liked my post, I feel extremely honored XD

@Mu11berry - LOL, and thanks, I was worried the texture on them didn't come out right.

The aesthetics are adorable! The pictures don't look blury too me though XD If you want veey good quality pictures I suggest ZEDGE, it's an app on Android and a site on PC.

I love Rhen lol. It's hilarious!

aveyond_4_aesthetic___boyle_wolfbane_by_

Boyle aesthetic! He's my favorite character from Aveyond 4 so I had to make an aesthetic of him. It coincides with one of the last prompts of Queen-of-Ice's 31 day challenge, but I'm too lazy to count what day I should post it on...maybe I should rethink my decision to major in math :P I'll definitely make more AV4 aesthetics because I forgot how much I love the characters til now! I want to replay, but I still haven't finished AP, lolol

Ahhhh Boyle's my fav too from Av4 :D I agree with Berry that the beard looks just like his :o I love this and it's the first Av4 aesthetic! I've reached my like limit too :(

Edited by Rodania ♡

@Parfait Cookies @Rodania ♡ I appreciate the kind comments guys! You could always like it later, but your comments are plenty likes enough ^^ 

@Mu11berry Thank you! The beard is actually Seneca Crane's, a villain from the Hunger Games. And the "when you're evil" quote is from a song called When You're Evil by Voltaire, which just SCREAMS Boyle to me so I had to include it :D

aveyond_4_aesthetic___hi_beru_by_moonpie

Hi'Beru aesthetic :) This one goes with @Queen-of-Ice101's Day 23 challenge (which was either today or yesterday, still, close enough XD) for a character you wish had been elaborated on more. I wish we had gotten to know more about Hi'Beru's backstory, he was such a good character!