Aveyond Studios Community
Queen-of-Ice101

The Aveyond Thirty-One Day Fandom Challenge

Hello All!

So this is a project that I had great fun putting together  :D I've been seeing this on social media for various fandoms, a thirty day challenge that every day you are on social media you post something for the chosen fandom. I was looking at one for Marvel and I couldn't help but thing how much fun it would be to have a fandom challenge for Aveyond too! It could be used any time of the year and would be a lot of fun to do, and thus I decided to create this^__^

For each day that you are participating in the Aveyond challenge you can post something like official art or fanart or a short drabble or mini poem, or anything really that is in direct answer to that days challenge/question! You could even do a quick sketch for most of the answers :) It's just a fun prompt for fans to enjoy!

EDIT: As Mu11berry pointed out to me, I had accidentally included two day fourteens into the challenge, oops!! I fixed that and since I didn't want to dump any of the challenges this became the 31 day challenge. I also used a different font because I came across one I had missed during the original making of this that looked way more like the Aveyond font.

the_aveyond_31_day_challenge_by_queen_of

Hopefully people enjoy :D

You said that you would make a meme-thingy one day, and you did xDDDDDD Looks like I got it wrong, then, for the thing you were telling me to guess (what you were working on) on Instagram xD

All in all, I've did one of these before for the VOCALOID fandom and I never got it finished because you'll literally get lazy by the third or fourth day xD

Maybe I'll answer all these questions at once as a piece of artwork :)

Yay, more fandom events! This makes me so happy :D I always thought fandom events like these were cool, but I don't use social media (I used to have Tumblr, but then left because the culture of the site was too toxic for me, now I just have my Aveyond winter exchange account), so I'm really glad you made this! I doubt I can participate every day, but I will try to get at least five in. Maybe hold some WIPs so they can come out on the correct day ;) I guess we'll post the fic/art/whatever in the threads we usually do, but link them here?

You said that you would make a meme-thingy one day, and you did xDDDDDD Looks like I got it wrong, then, for the thing you were telling me to guess (what you were working on) on Instagram xD

All in all, I've did one of these before for the VOCALOID fandom and I never got it finished because you'll literally get lazy by the third or fourth day xD

Maybe I'll answer all these questions at once as a piece of artwork :)

Lol, yep this be my grand project I was working on XD I can totally see why, I thought of this as something more like you could do it over a more extended period of time, I just categorized it as the 30 day challenge cause that's what I patterned it after XD

Ooh that would be cool!!

Saw this in my email and came back just to see this for about a year. Hoping to see some cool stuff and maybe participate!

I'm glad you returned to the forums then!! It's always awesome to have more fans hanging around :D That would be awesome if you did participate!! Also, welcome back^__^

Yay, more fandom events! This makes me so happy :D I always thought fandom events like these were cool, but I don't use social media (I used to have Tumblr, but then left because the culture of the site was too toxic for me, now I just have my Aveyond winter exchange account), so I'm really glad you made this! I doubt I can participate every day, but I will try to get at least five in. Maybe hold some WIPs so they can come out on the correct day ;) I guess we'll post the fic/art/whatever in the threads we usually do, but link them here?

I'm glad you like it!!! Ooh no pressure to participate every day, heck this could be spread across months lol. I just categorized it under 30 Day since that's the fandom Challenges that are going all over the place are all 30 Day challenges.

LOL that would work, I'm thinking about doing that for at least one forgotten WIP for one of the days:D That sounds pretty good!! You could edit a post to add each new day you do when you do it, or just post a new one for each day too. Totally up to the person:) I'm just glad people are liking the idea!!!

EDIT!! I tried to like everyone's post to alert them to a reply but apparently I have reached my like quota.... I didn't even know that was possible!! Aaaannyyway if I didn't like your post I'm not ignoring you, I just got nixed for today by the forum:/

This looks so fun, I am totally doing this!!!! .... It will take me much longer than thirty days though XD

I love that you included all the games, I really am so excited!! AP art!! Aaaahhh I always forget how much I adore that game until someone brings it up!! Thank you!!

As for the likes quota, I am always running out of likes!! Argh!! We need more, I think, haha

This looks so fun, I am totally doing this!!!! .... It will take me much longer than thirty days though XD

I love that you included all the games, I really am so excited!! AP art!! Aaaahhh I always forget how much I adore that game until someone brings it up!! Thank you!!

As for the likes quota, I am always running out of likes!! Argh!! We need more, I think, haha

LOL yeah same for me, I'll probably have this going right up to Halloween XD I'm really glad that everyone is liking this!! Haha I completely agree, begone with the like quota!! :P

I agree - the prompts are good for inspiration even beyond the thirty days. Also, I have made the first (I think) contribution with my Rhen fanart (which you already saw on DeviantArt lolol but I don't think I mentioned it was part of your challenge)

I agree - the prompts are good for inspiration even beyond the thirty days. Also, I have made the first (I think) contribution with my Rhen fanart (which you already saw on DeviantArt lolol but I don't think I mentioned it was part of your challenge)

No you didn't say but I think that's a really fun first piece for the challenge:D I thought the crossover idea was super creative^__^

On 2017-07-12 at 6:13 PM, Danin said:

Hey, this is cool! Great job putting it together! I'm definitely going to use this for fanart and fanfic inspiration.

@Danin I'm glad you like it!! And thank you^__^  I'm glad this can be a prompt/inspiration thing for people!! 

(Okay I just have to say that I love it that I can tag people in my replies now :D  Yay for forum updates haha)