Aveyond Studios Community
Honey Butter Chloe

31 Day Aveyond Challenge with Chibi Maker

Note: This is not at all sponsored ^^;;

So, uhhhh...

First off, I'm sorry I'm not able to post as often now. School's been really hard on me, and the amount of projects that I need to finish up along with organising upcoming activities is totally refusing to get off my chest at the moment. So, despite the fact that I have one essay to complete, one mini-game contest that I need to prepare for, two mind-maps and four questions to be done on drawing blocks and two scrapbooks to do, I'm right here because I feel sorry for you guys. TwT

So, I've taken to doing @Queen-of-Ice101 's 31 Day Aveyond Challenge, but instead of drawing, I've decided to use an online programme called Chibi Maker for the show and tell.  I would have drawn traditionally, but I figured that it would just put more stress on me TT

So I'm doing this here. :3

The first question asks about my favourite character from Aveyond 1, and that's easy!

It's none other than Rhen Darzon/Pendragon! Now, I know that she's not a well-developed character like the rest, but from what we've seen from her, she's very kind and brave, which is a total YES from me. I can also see that although at first, she didn't want to be a princess, she still acknowledged it in the end and decided to carry her rightful responsibility of becoming Queen of Thais. Therefore, we can also see that she is dependable and very open-minded!

tumblr_oveaxt2qGr1wzbax3o1_400.jpg

Hooray, I'm done with Day 2, with no progress on any of my projects~ :D:wacko:

My favourite mage guild in all of the Aveyond games is the Battle Mage guild you can get Iya to register in at Seri. I find that the concept of battle mages is interesting, because it basically merges physical attacks and weapons while still maintaining their magical power from songs. Also, it looks as if the weapons of the attacks are conjured by Iya's singing itself, so it could be potentially very dangerous because even if a monster is resistant to physical attacks, the magic infused within the spell can still damage it, if that makes any sense.

XD Overall, I love the concept and also the outfit. The purple cloak matches well with the pure white gown. It just screams 'Iya' to me. The concept is also more unique than the Necromancer's and Enchantress'. I like the Storm Mistress concept, but Iya is not the type to strike me as slightly insane, like the Storm Master you meet at Thais.

tumblr_oveay6KCio1wzbax3o1_400.jpg

I love the mage Iya!! Your take on the guild is something I never thought of, but it's so true. It kind of reminds me of sword singing now that you mention it. And I agree, the mage Iya outfit is my favorite too, it really fits her character.

Actually, this may have inadvertently given me an idea for a fanfic (which I may write once I'm done with all the other stuff I'm supposed to be writing, including three final projects, argh) so thank you ;) 

@moonpeace Gahhh, good luck with all the projects T^T It sucks to have pieces of paper containing stuff that you'll eventually forget determining your future ^^;

Ooooooh, I didn't think of that. Now that you mention it, it does seem to resemble sword singing! Except for the fact that the weapons are magical energy themselves :D

Uwahhh, I can't wait to read it! Please tag me in it when you're done; I can't keep up with the forums at all xD;;; *guilty*

@Rodania ♡ These aren't the fruits of my hard work lol. They're made using a programme called Chibi Maker ^o^

Back with the third day, this time with some of the assignments tackled to death :lol:

So, who's my favourite druid? None other than Eithera! I'm not usually the biggest fan of '_______ of Strength' anything, but Eithera is definitely an exception. I love her design and colour scheme. It can make you think 'Oh, it's darkness themed!' and still strike up thoughts such as 'Ooooh, starlight or poison? Maybe weaponry?'. Basically saying, it would be hard to guess what druid she is based on her robe carpets, but if you've noticed, all those terms that you may and may not have thought up can point to power and strength! I've also noted that there are not many '_____ of Strength's around who caught my interest before, so... Why not? Like the Battle Mage guild, Eithera is unique. :P

Eithera's personality also seems kind, in contrast to other power-themed characters. She gave the cast of Aveyond access to the Demon Realm to defeat Ahriman, even if she probably knew that her shrine was going to collapse, regardless of whether they succeeded or failed, and if anything twisted happened (looking at Kelloth and what's Dameon's demon name again?). So... Tick. xD

ChibiMaker.jpg

I just posted but then you shared this so XD I also love Eithera! Her white hair is so striking. Though I thought she was the druid of strength?

And Dameon's demon name is Hajetus, and I know because, I am obsessed XD And also because of an old fic on here called The Agas Saga

It's Dayyyyyyy 4!

So, first, I've had issues with the size of my picture although last time I didn't have any problems at all loading the Chibi Maker-generated picture, (:wacko:) so I had to resize it. And boy, it worked wonders. And now, back to the topic at hand!

Today, this icily wonderful, magical, beautiful challenge (do you get the joke? No? Nevermind... :P) has requested that I speak of my favourite character in the series. Who might it be? A boy? A girl? A powerful warrior, or perhaps, a talented mage?

Have you guessed it yet? xD

It's JUNE!

Yes, this young magician is my favourite character in the series. She's not a popular character among fans, which is a shame, because she could be a fascinating (and cute!) character if you think about it more carefully. What I like about her is that she is very cheerful with an obvious sense of innocence to her character (just look at her spell names!), yet extremely down-to-earth and intelligent. I can also see that although she seems to be from an upper-class (or at least privileged to some level) family, she's more mature than Lydia, and never once complained during her troubling endeavours with Mel.

I'm a bit sad that she doesn't make any appearance after TLO, not even in TDP when Edward gets married even though she was a helpful friend to Mel and the sole mage in TLO (her spells were super beneficial to me at a few points) who also assisted in defeating the final boss. So... #JusticeforJune, anyone? xD

rsz_june.jpg

Yaaas! June doesn't get enough love! She always reminded me of myself, kinda, in that she's young-seeming and people underestimate her, but she's also bright, mischievous, and ambitious. Like Jack, but she actually has morals lol (and magic!) And I also wish she had been at the wedding at the end of TDP, maybe she couldn't leave school? XD

I missed so many daaaaaayyysss ;_; Awww these are all so cute!!! I totally agree that the battle Mage guild sounds like a more powerful ones then the rest and Iya's outfit suits her perfectly! The Druid one is awesome, Eithera is such an interesting Druid and I really like how you're sharing your throughts and reasonings behind each choice! I never thought about it before but you are so right about June being the most underrated!! Her character is so fun and happy without being annoying or whiny yet she's pretty much forgotten and never seen from again after TLO. 

I luvs all the chibi maker submissions!! 

@moonpeace Yeah, I also kind of relate to her! It's like just because she's 14, people think that she can't do as much as adults.

I thought she would've graduated by the end of TDP xD;; Since in TLO she got her apprenticeship and all. 

@Queen-of-Ice101 Dawww, don't worry about it! And maybe she isn't seen again after TLO because Amanda thought fans didn't like her T.T Because Yvette seems more popular.

Thank you TwT

@Mu11berry  I know, right!? :wub:

Yeah maybe!! She might have been in the original script because I remember hearing about there being an original plan for the story but then it got changed and stuff. Lol so I only literally just saw and got the joke in your day four post XD You is punny:D:P

Hey guys! So sorry I've been missing for a while, I've just been really busy with school and also some personal things ^^;; I have lots of time now though, since I'm on break, so maybe I'll continue doing this every day!

So today's question asked me about my OTP (one true pairing) in Aveyond 1, and I'm sure everyone who has even spoken to me once about Aveyond knows that I'm a big, big, BIIIIIIIGGGGG fan of Rhen x Lars fluff! Sadly, I can't capture Lars' character to save my life, so T.T I probably won't see any Rhen x Lars fanfiction written by myself in my life...

tumblr_oveaymHuXM1wzbax3o1_400.jpgtumblr_oveaywZh071wzbax3o1_400.jpg

So, there are many reasons why I am absolutely enamored with this pairing. Firstly-- they're best friends. Ever heard of 'marrying your best friend is the best choice' or some other variant of it? I can totally imagine this happening with Rhen and Lars. I honestly am not against Rhen x Dameon in any way at all, but I don't really like Dameon's character. The way he talks to Rhen and also his manners... It just doesn't seem natural to me. So sorry, Berry. :/ I promise to make it up to you by drawing some fanart of them when I have the time, or perhaps a little fic about them?

Secondly, I feel as if Lars has really grown a lot from being that bratty kid from a wealthy family in Ghalarah. He's still the same old petty Larsie, but you can tell that from the subtle hints given in-game that he's really begun to mature and care for others. It was because Rhen had taught him to; it was because Rhen was with him in my opinion. If anyone else had gone with him, say, some of the Empress' guards, I think he wouldn't have changed one bit.

Third-- their dynamic. It's very cute and fitting to their respective characteristics. Although it is indeed quite cliche because it goes 'Independent village girl meets bratty, spoiled city boy. They learn from each other and eventually fall in love and get married. The end.', the small parts of their personalities can actually go a long way! Like for example, I believe Lars is more of a practical, studious guy while Rhen prefers more kinesthetic ways of learning. And ideas can pop up from there. ;3 

I could go on and on, but let me just say this. Rhen and Lars, they're a memorable pairing, just like Edward and Mel to me. The key reason why I love this pairing so much is because it's special to me and also, when I was a clueless little girl playing Aveyond for the first time, I always thought that they would end up together one day and get married. And boiiiiii I was disappointed with the Queen of Thais ending back then, because I seriously thought that she would go with Lars. And yes, I HATED Dameon back then and I really don't know why. RIP Little Chloe. xD