Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
walzmusic

Aveyond Official Soundtrack

Thanks! Make sure to subscribe!

Hey all - If you haven't bought the Aveyond Soundtrack CD yet, you can get it through my website right now at a temporarily reduced rate of $10 - but hurry before it expires - www.walzmusic.com/sale.htm

It is also on Amazon now if you like to shop there! Search for Aaron Walz or "From Another Shore."

Blog looks good Aaron. I've been regretting not buying From Another Shore when it was initially released, and from the feedback I've seen, I'm really missing out :) Think I'll head on over now...

HEY ALL!

Just got done with a new recording of Bali Ha'i from South Pacific sung by Walz Music's lovely Eva Maass.

For those who do not know, Eva plays all the flute in Aveyond & Aveyond 2 and also sings soprano in several of the tracks from the games.

If you are a musical fan you'll love this track so give it a listen! I'm giving it to you all as a free download. Eva will be releasing a solo classical album next year so be on the lookout!

http://www.walzmusic.com/Eva%20Maass%20-%20Bali%20Ha'i.mp3

Ah drats! Wish I knew when I placed my order. I was thinking about it, but figured the autographing offer was only after it was released. Oh well - I'll get you to autograph the NEXT one for me :)

Hey king_arceus... did you know you can get it on iTunes wordlwide?? That is instant!

Also, I am certain I want to do an official Aveyond 3 soundtrack with the entire score... anyone interested? I need to make sure there is sufficient demand to cover costs.