Aveyond Studios Community
Queen-of-Ice101

If You Could Be....?

So random thoughts: I was thinking about the old forum set up with the guilds and stuff and I was realizing that under that forum set up you could have totally created your own fantasy character personas to put in guilds and design weapons/houses for and stuff. Thus, the idea for this topic was born....

The grand questions: if you could have created a character persona to live in the Aveyond games, what would they be?

What sort of fantasy being (or powered up human) what would you be? What would your outfit look like? Do you have an eye colour/hair colour/skin colour that you imagine it having?

Which guild from the Aveyond games would you be part of? Or would they be a Druid/daeva/nymph?

What would your home be made of?

Shaaaaaaaare :D

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

As for mine?

I think that my character would probably be a Druid:) The druid of winter, with hair that was just a tad less funky then Dameon's haha, and she of course would be wearing the customary Druid robes but in blue and white with silver and maybe some black accents. 

My house would be made of ice I think:) Have the outside look like the crystal cavern walls in Aveyond^__^

Hmm, I think I'd like to be a Naylithian, and learn magic (Stella did, so I assume that magic is an inherent trait of Naylithians). Maybe a combination of healing, defensive, and offensive skills like Yemite. My house would be made of...well, whatever they make the houses out of in Naylith XD but it would sit partially on a cloud like the Sky Garden. The Naylithians' dresses are beautiful, but for everyday wear I'd prefer something more functional, like Iya's traveling outfit (which I am slowly trying to piece together a closer cosplay of irl). Then again, it could also be fun to be a darkling, or an elf...

Whaaaaaaat I was just thinking about this before I saw your post. Are you psychic? XD

I'd probably be a sorcerer trained at Shadwood. I'd look like my profile picture (red hair, grin) and I'd have a red robe if they'd let me. I'd carry some metal rod, and my specialty would be storm magic. My house would be a small two- or three-room place in AV1-era Sedona.

@Parfait Cookies Ooh that would be adorable!! And I love the outfit idea^__^ Because I totally forgot to add the question in the original post and you answered before I could add the extra questions, what do you picture hair/eye/skin colours being?

@moonpeace That would be such a neat character and the house sounds awesome!!! Also, because I totally forgot to add the question in the original post and you answered before I could add the extra questions, what do you picture hair/eye/skin colours being?

@Danin XD XD I am totally a psychic 

Ooh I love the idea of a shadwood sorcerer!! That colour scheme would look epic for a powerful sorcerer in battle :D The storm magic would be totally awesome as well!! That would be a cool house!

I would be a fairy, because wings and flying and stuff, also I could fit in tiny places and play pranks on people. I mean, help people. >.> I guess I would wear flowers? Cuz I'm a fairy?? So what else would my clothes be made of?? And I'd be obnoxiously purple. Of course.

I would be.... one of Mordred Darkthrop's minions. Mwahahahaha. 

And my home would be made of... mushroom. I would live in a mushroom, like a proper fairy. Just cuz I work for the bad guy doesn't mean I don't have standards.

@moonpeace An Iya cosplay sounds amazing!!

@Queen-of-Ice101 I've always thought it would be cool to have purple eyes. Or green eyes. OR, purple hair and green eyes, because all the purple-haired ladies in Aveyond are awesome. And I guess my normal skin color since Naylithians don't have rainbow skin, as far as I remember :P

@Mu11berry thankssss, if I ever get it completely together in like...a year or two, I'll post it XD

So I couldn't resist sooo....yeah I would be a vampire. Probably my clothes would have a black-purplish theme (and a black cloak because it's awesome XD) and I'm guessing I would have silver hair (or red >.>)! Maybe red eyes and pale skin since vampires have that if they feed so yeah. 

I will be one of Mordred's minions with Berry. MWAHAHA! And no we won't turn against you this time...

There you go, highness. YOU PROMISED FLUFF! WHERE IS IT?!

I want to be an elf in Venwood, maybe some artist/musician. I love the elves and the Venwood area is beautiful. As for appearance, I can't choose (any hair and eyes color seems to be possible in the Aveyond world), except for that I would want very long hair and nice robes of course.