Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ant

Hi

I've been a long time lurker, sometimes poster. Some of you probably know by now that I'm crazy about Aveyond. Seriously. I love it so much, every few years I feel a compulsion to make another one, no matter the cost. 

Other than that? I love programming. And I love gaming, hanging out with gamers, and inspiring people to become game makers so I have more games to play.

Recent drama: I just expelled a rat family from my attic and relocated them in my neighbors palm tree. Does that make me a horrible person? Anyways, the rats are happy, my attic is quiet, and I'm no longer a zombie in the day because they were keeping me up at night.

hello, is there any possible way that community can join and create aveyond 5? or continue of aveyond 4 ( would prefer that cause love these characters ).

oh and btw did they release second build for aveyond 4 because i still have some glitches ( -.- jinx dress )

I am OK with the community creating Aveyond spinoffs, so if you want to do this, go for it! But lets call them something like Aveyond Adventures: [subtitle here].

We have a new version of AV4. You should be able to re-download it through your order link, but if this doesn't work, email support@aveyond.com and we'll take a look.

Hi there! I'm new here. I've been an amateur game creator most of my life with a focus on RPG (of both tabletop and PC variety), narrative/story-based games (my original love that I've strayed away from), and simple platformer-type games. I'm looking to get back into narrative games and thought I'd take a look at HeroKit to see if it could help me with prototyping. I've used Unity in the past and am capable of scripting (very slowly and mostly with the help of Google and forums), but I always get script-fatigue before I ever finish anything. I've also been playing around with Fungus and Playmaker, so I have a lot of tools to play around with at this point. :)

Anyways, I'll be cracking into HeroKit soon and can't wait to see what it might inspire. From a quick look, it seems very capable and awesome!

Thank you pyremonk and welcome to the community! I'm going to be building my next game with HeroKit so it will be adventure for both of us. If you need any specific actions for HeroKit, let me know. I'll also be adding 2D support next. Unity is about to release it's 2D tileset editor which looks a lot like the one used for RPG Maker (which has an awesome tileset editor).

9 hours ago, callmedan said:

Hi! So nice to see this new area.

I've been inspiring to become a game maker by you, even I don't know much about games because I don't really like playing game XD

I need more games to play. Please make one! I don't care what engine, but I find that the people in this community tend to make the games that I love to play. I owe you a HeroKit key, btw. Can you ping me if you want it?

Wow, I love how you're so into the forums! I think most creators aren't usually very into communicating with fans. Aveyond is the love of my life, quite literally haha. And of course it would be totally awesome if you made more Aveyond games! And I'm excited for the new Aveyond 4 version!