Aveyond Studios Community
Queen-of-Ice101

CALLING THE COMMUNITY!!

1. I'm not good at names haha. I actually like the Druids & Dreamers one but we could go for something more fancy for sure! I like the name suggestions for the dark guild! I have no idea what the warrior and mage guild should be called argh I'm not helping at all sorry

2. I really can't decide! I'll probably join the dark or druid and dreamers one though!

3. Okay, perks are so much fun. And the ideas are endless so I don't know haha. The dark guild should have dark cloaks and chibi Gyendals though >.> Also it would be cool for the Dreamers and Druids too have their own special crown thingy (the gold thingy druids had in Av1, but the members could design their own)

4. I don't think I'll be as active as a leader requires because school is starting T.T So yeah I'll probably won't be one XD 

Also @Danin I love the pixel thing!

Okay!!! So from glancing back through the comments people have a general idea of where they want to go/may consider going, knows whether they want to be leader or not, and has put forth a lot of name guild suggestions!!! I'm organize everything below that we have to far so that everyone can give their thoughts and we can slowly start moving towards the guilds beginning:D

Guild Names:

For the dark guild we have...... Underfall Guild or Shadow Masters and Mistesses

For the light guild we have...... Druids and Dreamers and no other suggestions that I noticed so I think we have an official name for this one!! Thoughts?

For the warrior/mage we have..... War & Magick seems to be the most agreed upon name so unless anyone else would prefer a different one I think that one's good!

Leaders:

War and Magick- @moonpeace @Honey Butter Chloe

Dark Guild- Me

Druids and Dreamers- Unknown at this point

{Please note that these are just the current candidates. If someone else wants to be leader of these guilds please don't hesitate to throw your name into the ring and we can all figure it out from there:)}

Guild Perks:

One suggested by @Danin that I think is an amazing idea is....

What if being in a guild meant you could put spells in your signature (or special moves, for fighters)? Like, you could have a guild tag image, and then "My Spells:" and then a list of appropriately themed spells with a cool icon to go with them?

Personally I think this is a brilliant idea and would be such a blast to put together!! And it's so perfect for what we're wanting to do with guilds.! Thoughts on that?

Another few suggested by @Rodania ♡ that would be really cool

The dark guild should have dark cloaks and chibi Gyendals though >.> Also it would be cool for the Dreamers and Druids too have their own special crown thingy (the gold thingy druids had in Av1, but the members could design their own)

I really love the idea for the druids and dreamers one of the crowns and I think that would be a totally amazing perk, and to add to that idea I'd also like to throw out there the idea of each member of the guild has the option of choosing a druid title for themselves or like @Mu11berry said about guardians also having the option of giving themselves a guardian or dreamer official title. Their title could go on a special personalized banner for them to make it special maybe?

Dark cloaks are awesome....nuff said XD  The chibi Gyendal idea however I propose a teeny tiny alteration to it based off of something else @Mu11berry said, and instead of restricting it to chibi gyendals make it so that people in this guild can have familiars. They could have familiars that could start out as babies and level up according to something like post count or something? But they'd have to be restricted to fantasy animals or real animals gone dark, no general upper land creatures as-is

Guilds per season so far:

Winter- Dark Guild

Spring- Druids and Dreamers

Autumn- War and Magick 

So thats all I could see to put down for people for now, if anyone has anything else to add on top of their thoughts on the existing stuff above totally say something!! It's so exciting how well this is all coming together:kawaii-music:

Edited by Queen-of-Ice101
A NEW LEADER IS IN THE RUNNING!!

Ooooh okay this is coming together! I really like Druids & Dreamers and War & Magick! I reallyyyyyy like Shadow Masters & Mistesses! (um sorry for using & all the time but it's so fancy and I love it) I think that name is perfect for the dark guild because is the most general one so enchanters, witches, vampires and even darklings can have that title. Underfall Guild sounds good too but I love the other one more :kawaii-lol:

I love all the perks suggestions so far! The spell one, Danin suggested, is amazing as well as the pixel tag! And I'm glad you liked the crown idea! 

The seasons are shared among the guilds nicely! As for pets, I think all members of all guilds could have one! 

Some random suggestions (ignore them if you want) :

First of all, I believe each guild should have 2 pets to choose from. It may be a stupid idea but I think it would be more fun this way! Of course we could just let everyone choose whatever they want instead.

The light guild could have unicorns (maybe even pegasus or alicorns :kawaii-silly:), because I think these animals are fitting awesomely with this guild!

The dark guild could have ghosts or phoenixes! The in-between one could have dragons or griffins  (these are SUPER weird suggestions but I'm crazy so sorry, feel completely free to shut all of them down XD)

If we do get guilds back, I hope Dragon Lords will still be one.  :)

(And if signatures are added again, please, PLEASE follow the size limits/rules.  Most had gotten WAY over the allowed maximums.  Thanks!  :) )

@Rodania ♡ I love the pets idea, and limiting it to themed pets for each guild is a lot of fun since there's still room for personalization with name and colour and such:)

@tiniponi We actually have a plan for that one that a few of us are putting together to present to everyone that hopefully you and everyone else likes~

Also, yes totally!! An idea I had about that if siggies come back...It's kind of random tho so feel free to dismiss if you guys want.

What if we put only like one or two things in our siggy. We could have a banner for our guild like what @Danin suggested, and we could make it clickable (if possible, idk how forum stuff works for that) so that when you click it, it'll take you to your about page where you can stick all the stuff like pets and guild info so that it isn't making the siggy too big. 

Or alternately if people want, we could take it a step further and recreate the cottages. Make a open club, and each person can create their "cottage" topic where they can post all the fun stuff they want and people can comment and everything similar to how the original cottages worked!!

Just a few random ideas to throw out there!!

Okay guys, I have been elected to present the plan to incorporate elements of the old guilds so XD Here I am

Basically, since there's not enough of us to bring back all of the old guilds, we thought maybe we could have sub-categories within the guilds. All members of the guilds would still work on the same festivals/contests/whatever, but they could have slightly different perks based on their choice of sub-category. (This is my understanding of the plan, I was a little asleep while most of this was happening, ahaha.)

So for War and Magick/autumn, we were thinking the sub-categories could look something like this: Knights, Magic Wielder/Mage, and Dragon Lord/Lady. So the Dragon Lords could have dragons and/or fire magic and stuff like that, and the Knights could have weapons and knight-ly stuff, etc.

The dark/winter guild (did we decide on Shadow Masters? I can't tell, haha), could have: Witches and Warlocks, Vampire/Vampress, and Enchanters/Enchantress

And the light/spring guild could have: Druids, Healers, and Nymphs 

So yes, that was our thoughts. Feel free to suggest any changes or whatever. Proceed to discuss!!

I'm a little bit late, so @moonpeace, thanks for telling me about this. Er... maybe different signature fonts for different guilds? And possibly (if it wasn't this way before, or if it was) putting guild/clubs in the games, with personalized sprites and sayings. And maybe the idea of those swords and dragons and whatnot, but having a wider variety for each club/guild. How do you even join these things when they're there anyway?

Alright guys, so we've gotten information suggesting that signatures might not return anytime soon since a lot of us had really big ones in the past, so our badges and stuff might have to go to our About pages. There isn't any lit for About pages as far as we know, so perhaps the Cottages will have to be moved there as well.

@Scrivener of the Gods Your suggestion is great! For how to join the guilds, we're planning on using the clubs. There are options on whether to make them public or restricted.

Previously, Dragon Lords (and the Brotherhood) were totally separate from all the magic-user guilds, the main reason I preferred Dragon Lords, plus I love dragons.  LOL

I will probably just not be in the guild if it is made part of the magic ones.  But others may well prefer it that way, so I'm not saying you shouldn't make it that way.  It's just my opinion.  :)

Also because there have been several queries about why we are trying to bring back guilds...

They are for the fun of it.

The guilds last time were so exciting and it gave a lot of us entertainment back then. Although we can't recreate the exact same thing now because of bot issues and things like that, it would be nice to just have a makeshift thing just for grins and memories.

The only thing I was worried about for having a fourth guild was not having enough members, and also I didn't want to ruin the old guilds since we don't know exactly how they worked (obviously, since I thought Dragon Lords had fire magic ahahaha), but if old members are interested I think it would be cool to bring back Dragon Lords. Especially if @tiniponi is still interested, I remember how helpful she was back when I was brand new on the forums. All the guilds will be small at first anyway, and we have been seeing a lot of new members recently plus old members reactivating (at least for a log-in or two, so hey! They might stay!), and if old members join the old guild then they'll actually know what they're doing and it might make it easier on us amateurs.

@Scrivener of the Gods Like Chloe said we'll be using the clubs, and they're set up lie a forum within a forum which allows us to set up guilds in a really fun and easily useable way:) There's an option to lock them down to that only members can post and see whats posted which will be able to make it like the guilds were on the original forum. Oooh those are all really great ideas! 

@Honey Butter Chloe You can actually customize your about with coding and links and such so as long as everyone is interested we'd still be able to have a dedicated area for clubs!!

Now......onto the final details to be ironed out!!

1. To start with: We need everyone to vote on the name for the dark guild. People have been throwing their opinions in along here but I thought that it would be good to get everyones feedback on their name preference right now. Majority of this vote is what the guild name will be so make sure to throw in if there's a name you want more! We have...

Underfall Guild

and....

Shadow Masters and Mistresses

2.   Next up is the leaders. 

Currently the only person in the running for the dark guild is me so unless someone else throws into the ring it looks like I'll be leader be default. BUT!! If anyone else wants to be leader of the dark guild please don't hesitate to throw your name into the ring!

EDIT: We now have a leader for Druids and Dreamers!!! @Scrivener of the Gods has put his name forward as leader :D 

On the War and Magick guild we have two people in the running for leader, @moonpeace and @Honey Butter Chloe!

Sooo because we have two people running I thought it would be good to explain leadership things a little more in depth for both of you:)

As leader you would have the task of running the guild, so setting up the different forum club categories as well as overseeing any topics to do with things such as events. You would be the main moderator of your guild club, and you would be in charge of accepting members that want to join and walking them through choosing their perk and rank if they want extra input when doing that. Guild leaders would be the OP of their seasonal event topic in the main forum areas as well. 

Leaders wouldn't have to do it alone of course, as once guilds were big enough that there are several members per guild we will also have another mod, a "second in command" so to speak that can keep an eye out to help mod the guild as well as take over leadership duties when the leader is unable due to being away or something.

Moonpeace and Chloe, to start with you guys can work out between yourselves who wants to be leader, and if you guys aren't able to reach a decision our would prefer it to be a community choice we can go from there ^____^

3. And now it's time to talk about the different categories!

Sooo we now have the stuff for the different guilds so far. I'll list them here and if anyone has any changes or ideas to add please make sure to jump in! Here are the guild categories......

Druids and Dreamers:

Druids

Healers

Nymphs

Dark Guild:

Vampire/Vampiress

Witches/Warlocks

Enchanters/Enchantress

War and Magick:

Knights

Magic Weilders

And then there is a third one...however that brings me to the next thing

The Dragon Lords.

Enitialy we had considered making that the third option of the War and Magick guild, however @tiniponi has shared that she would really prefer that Dragon Lords be a separate guild and after hearing her thoughts I really agree with what @Mu11berry said above that we should make it a separate guild. Even if it does only have a few people in it, that doesn't take away from the fun of the guild and it's not like the guilds are isolated from the community. We want this to be fun so that everyone can be part of it so I think it's totally worth making a change for.

Guild Perks:

Here are the list of perks so far, if I missed any please let me know! Feel free to add in stuff or make any suggestions! First are the guild specific 

Druids and Dreamers:  Personalized crowns to represent you, two pets {or more if people want} to choose from {a suggestion being Unicorns and an unknown second choice}

Dark Guild: Specialized cloaks, two pets {or more if people want} to choose from being ghosts or phoenixes

War and Magick: Two pets {or more if people want} being griffins or an unknown 

Dragon Lords: Pet dragons

We need one more pet for the War and Magick guild as well as a general perk for them, and we might also need another perk for Dragon Lords should everyone agree to make it a separate guild.

General Perks:

A personalized spells list complete with neat icons that can be put on each guild involved users about page or cottage.

Special sayings/catchphrases for each guild

I can't think of anything else to add here so I'll just add my votes in now :) 

1. Haha my vote is pretty easy to guess,  Shadow Masters and Mistresses 

3. Maybe something like sword singers as the replacement category? It's the perfect marrying of magic and knights to have that middle balance guild. Just my thought on it:)

4. Like I said, I vote to make Dragon Lords a separate guild for the above mentioned reasons.

Woahhhh so much stuff XD We're pretty much in the final row in order to get the guilds going! So here we go:

1. Shadow Masters wins for me hahaha. I just love it a lot! :heart: (I've probably chosen my guild lol)

2. I agree that we could use a temporary leader, if someone won't show up! I could be the second hand for any guild or help with anything, I just don't have time to be a leader, sorry.

3-4. I like Sword Singers as the third category of War and Magick, if Dragon Lords gets his own guild.

5. I love all perks! I don't have a lot of ideas for now but I can come up with some!

Hope everything gets set up soon!

Just an FYI:

Please don't feel you have to make the Dragon Lords a separate guild unless the other members who want to be in it  want it to be.  I am elderly and in very poor health, so I won't be able to do much in/for the guild no matter which way it ends up.

(I have made a new will, set executors, HCPoAs and DPoAs, specified what I want done with all my possessions (donating pretty much most everything), as well as transporting and donation of my remains to a Forensic Anthropology department two states north of where I live.  We don't expect I will be here much longer, so I hesitate to unduly influence y'all to do anything that might go against  what others may want.)

@Queen-of-Ice101, Hmm... That's a good question. Druids and Dreamers, I suppose, because they just sound really coo, and Talia was always a priestess when I played AP. Plus Vohu Manah is one, and if he were real, he'd be the kind of guy I'd hang with.