Aveyond Studios Community
Queen-of-Ice101

CALLING THE COMMUNITY!!

1. Shadow Masters and Mistresses sounds cool, I love it!

2. ...somehow I totally missed that Chloe wanted to be a guild leader too? I'll talk it over with her, then :P

3. That list seems good. I can't think of anything I'd change.

4. I'm honestly not sure about making Dragon Lords a separate guild unless more people said they were going to be in it, since that would kinda defeat the purpose. It would make a great summer guild, though.

5. Sword Singers sounds awesome. The only problem is that now I have to choose between that and Magic Wielder :kawaii-sad:

@tiniponi I can't imagine what that must be like to go through. I wish you the best of luck with your estate and with your health.

Lol, how would the spells thing work with the way the forum posting is? And ooh, a write-a-thon sounds fun. Since you were the one who came up with the original idea for the guild you should probably be the leader, as long as I can be the deputy ;) PM me with your ideas so we can make them more of a surprise :kawaii-lol:

Okay so everyone that's involved with leadership has been organized pretty much and it seems like people are pretty much on the same page for almost all the stuff in the guild, plus no one else seems to be jumping into this right now so do you guys think we're about ready to start getting everything up and running?

On 9/6/2017 at 2:34 PM, tiniponi said:

Just an FYI:

Please don't feel you have to make the Dragon Lords a separate guild unless the other members who want to be in it  want it to be.  I am elderly and in very poor health, so I won't be able to do much in/for the guild no matter which way it ends up.

(I have made a new will, set executors, HCPoAs and DPoAs, specified what I want done with all my possessions (donating pretty much most everything), as well as transporting and donation of my remains to a Forensic Anthropology department two states north of where I live.  We don't expect I will be here much longer, so I hesitate to unduly influence y'all to do anything that might go against  what others may want.)

wishing you all the best, tiniponi. you've made an incredible and positive contribution to this community. <3