Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mu11berry

Hi?

Me: Well I have been peer pressured into making an introduction topic XD 

So hi! I'm Berry--

Everyone else: Hi, Berry.

Me: -- and I'm addicted to RxD. 

Everyone else: Thank you for sharing, that's the first step to recovery. 

Me: Er-- recovery? *slowly backs away and flees*

Obsessed shippers in the shadows: Jooiinnnn ussssss!!!

Me: *joins them and never looks back*

XD XD XD 

Okay, sorry, for real now. I'm Mu11berry, most people call me Berry, I used to be active on here but only in Spam Haven and in cottages really, and then Queen-of-ice101 and I started talking on fanfiction.net and she convinced me to return. And I am so glad I did, because Aveyond!!! And you are all super nice. And AVEYOND!

I've played all the games except the 4th one, I've only watched a walkthrough for that and I will buy it when I'm rich. I love them all, but my favorite games are AP and AV1. I still replay them and I will never get over them. My favorite ship in the entirety of time and space is RhenxDameon... if you haven't already figured that out from my all fanart and fanfiction, which I can't stop making because I am addicted and I left the recovery program, so. (But even if I hadn't left, I still couldn't stop cuz they are my world okay :kawaii-love:)

Besides that, I love animals, especially the fluffy ones, so feel free to share cat memes and whatever with me. I also love food, naps, the rain, and the beach even though there isn't one for hundreds of miles T.T Oh, and I think I'm funny, so sorry for the lame jokes. And, I'm a huge sap. 

As for dislikes... triangles. Why must they be this way?

Ooh, I never knew it was Queen who convinced you to come back. She did the forums a favor :D 

I also like cats and naps and food and dislike triangles. Trigonometry is not my fave part of math >.>

If Berry wasn't here I would have never talked about the Aveyond amaziness XD I remember how I was "studying for exams" (aka ranting with Berry literally for evah through FF). And then Queen and I ranted a bit too and now I'm awesomely stuck with my lovely Aveyond crazies XD ( @Mu11berry @Queen-of-Ice101 you eviiiiil people)

Also the introduction XD love it!!

@moonpeace Haha well Chloe hated RxD at the time and I loved them so we shared points back and forth on why we held our respective views. I was actually very impressed with how polite and non-hostile she was about it, she is a pleasure to debate with. 10/10, would recommend. It was probably the first time a known Dameon hater didn't go off on a scary tirade on me, haha (I found out later dear Queen had been a Dameon hater but she hid it very well XD)

Ooh and then we had a long conversation on the outfits of druids and how ridiculously uncomfortably they looked XD Good times 

@Mu11berry Haha, nice. I'm not a Dameon hater but I'm not a fan of his either, so that sounds like a debate I'd enjoy. And I didn't realize that Dameon haters went on tirades, that sounds kinda funny but also obnoxious. And the Druids' outfits do look uncomfortable, but then again, so do a lot of the "fancy" clothes on RPG Maker sprites.

@moonpeace Haha, only if you enjoyed losing :P 

Ah, true about the fancy clothes! And most of the clothes, now that you mention it. Though I think of all the characters, Boyle looks the most uncomfortable. Aaand now that I'm thinking about it I guess we're getting a bit off topic here XD Sorry, mods, we'll behave now. 

@Mu11berry But I thought you won! XD Because I ran out of points and eventually gave up. And thank you for the compliment, I'm truly honoured to hear that you think so.

I thought the most uncomfortable person would be Galahad because of his plate armour :kawaii-lol: Like, since there should be some sharp edges that would pinch and everything. 

Looks like it was a draw :P And fantasy costumes look uncomfortable in general, the exceptions (imo) would be the AV2 characters, because Iya's traveling cloak looked super comfy. Rye, Ean, and Ava had pretty practical clothing too

Haha, I actually meant you would lose to me in that debate, because I would defend Dameon to my death XD But I was kidding really, I don't think anyone really wins debates. Everyone finishes more convinced that they are right. The fun is getting to express those rants that have been buildling in your head for centuries (okay so not centuries but it feels like it hahaha). And Chloe was a most excellent partner for that.

Ooh yes, true about Galahad @Honey Butter Chloe. I guess I didn't think of him because it looks like a normal outfit for what he is, while Boyle's shoulder spikes... They're awesome, but ouch!

@moonpeace Oooh I didn't think of the AV2 characters! You are also right XD XD