Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
moonpeace

Jumping on the bandwagon

Everyone else was doing formal introductions, so I figured, who not? Hello fellow Amaranthians :kawaii-wave:I'm moonpeace, which isn't too hard to type, but if that's too long you can call me Moonie or Moon :P I've been on the forums since 2010 with varying periods of activity, becoming very active as of last summer. Aveyond was my first fandom and I've loved it for over half of my life now, so I'm really glad the fanbase has continued for so long. 

Aveyond has actually helped me get back into writing,  I'll post an Aveyond oneshot or two here and there. I want to try doing a multichaptered fic, but I'm not sure what it would be about. I welcome suggestions, but I can't guarantee anything :lol: Occasionally I'll also post an Aveyond themed edit or drawing, but I mostly stick to writing.

As for pairings, I don't really have a single OTP...I like a lot of pairings, from crack to canon, and I'm open to almost any type of ship. Currently I'm playing through Ahriman's Prophecy, which I did not expect to be the hardest game in the series (imo). My first and favorite game in the series is Aveyond 2, although I love them all nearly equally, because Aveyond :kawaii-lol:

Ms0DKp1phDn1ng6hFRNyGebHoggWdCH2FCGJ7U_J4uAoXVN8JirMXa17SlLXfZPj90uUjblcZM5QH3f6mTU9uy79gdJwk2JvR2w_zw7M-hITYLtkDKo9S_1f0H23k_DW2_hnny8fMv3gpSN0oS6mGvvsuTWpmBibnKnVIKoiqQS2kNI_Vx3qhsc5rj8rUTXoxaBNjj1-AKayyzMqoPgeAPTvVtnUPpFwSHTlgJ2L7p4nSa4_8ZerwDTAv7UQ69ZM1nvFV36Pf0xfNRQJDopjSUtsFzbXcCt25wSeoSe2_loryO64urcPXZoFN7obe7qrTHgXqNd55dxuGwu37bpEqbCoTXKJa_BcQ6OEUsRGFs5v18-R7nFHC5Ika7m5jR-Ge5EGj0wwhcAbtMOlwL9XsB20ptpzZt_9gI-BmraAZIt3Hvsex7O6CYEUHpjefCxKUIldALEalO1cUKbLAjHu-_-t4oYcD4pac1FdXyDaa8cKozRUmMMH6zw26rLC3D_xWJ-3jElkMgDvnD5yvJDvhBdFvdJQnqSPeQHmLWHCsuVOZCfay05Y8OC0eq5BjRb2eo7ePYSPOqSGTPXmtOsFertKwXCwzNrgkb9Zi-LjHeCYjqUgWCHZ=w640-h480-no

It's cuz your fics are great, moonpeace :D

Welcome to the introduction section!! And yes, Ahriman's Prophecy is hard. I'm having a friend play it and she can't find anything without me telling her XD Also, I love the open battle system but it definitely makes things more "exciting," by which I mean terrifying.

Yay for jumping on the bandwagon XD  You should totally do a multi chaptered fanfic!!!! What if you did one for your fav pairing, or do a series of onsets following a set storyline like Berry did with In Pieces?

Weelllcooome to the fooooruuum hauuuuuunters~~~~~:ph34r: