Aveyond Studios Community
Queen-of-Ice101

A Forum Game Project!!

Hey everyone!!!

So we another exciting idea/plan that all the creative brilliance must be given to @Honey Butter Chloe for:kawaii-lol: I was just elected to create the topic because I have an overabundance of time and zero life to speak of XD

After many hours of work and aggravation we finally have enough to release to share teasers and reveal our new game!!! This is an idea that Chloe came up with quite a while ago, that it would be so much fun to create a game to give back to Amanda, the mods and the community where the characters we played were actually us!!! We are currently creating a small fun adventure game where forum members have a chance to play as themselves through a quest!

We do have an confession to make haha, we've been kind of leading you on for a bit. Some of you might remember the topic that was started a bit ago called If You Could Be...? where you guys were asked about what you would look like/be if you were in an Aveyond game. Well.....that was for this XD  We also teased a tiny bit at the idea when Chloe released a status several weeks ago talking about how interesting it would be to have a game based off forum people just to see how people would react to the idea

All credit for this  goes straight to Chloe who is the creative mastermind behind this idea, I was just brought on to make shiny and colourful things XD

Occasionally we plan to release some small teasers haha so keep an eye out!!

@Queen-of-Ice101 I never saw any status posts on the subject (on here anyway), but I am very confused too XD It's fine, let us know when you guys figure it out!

@Honey Butter Chloe That looks AWESOME. Seriously, I'm so excited! The tilesets look great, and the winter theme reminds me of AV2, which makes me happy. It's so cool that you guys have RPG Maker.

@moonpeace It was a while ago haha, and we will!!!

Here is the next teaser being a sprite teaser!!

https://orig07.deviantart.net/5ebe/f/2017/247/1/3/teasers___by_queen_of_ice101-dbmfs4v.png

These are the sprites for Chloe......and one of the mods that sadly isn't around as much anymore who was known as Aisling Yinyr Ngaio!! We don't want to reveal the sprites for any of the active users as to not spoil any surprises, buuuut there might be one or two more revealed before the game is released for everyone to play~

We actually wanted to make it a surprise, but since some unfortunate events occurred, we decided that it was time to unveil it. While Queen's sprites are borderline perfect, my maps might not, so I apologise beforehand. The both of us are using this as a learning experience. Sorta.

@callmedan XD XD XD yep, I'm clearly terrible at keeping secrets LOL

@Honey Butter Chloe Borderline perfect LOLOLOL, about the only thing "perfect" is my colouring skills and ability to put dresses on existing sprites. I'm using a professional sprite making program, otherwise my sprites would be a mess XD

@moonpeace I'm glad you like them!!! XD XD Weeeell you'll have to wait and seeeeee~

I just realized this means I'm going to be a purple fairy XD XD XD

Feel free to change whatever about me if that ends up being more difficulty than it's worth, I will not be offended.

The sprites are adorabe @Queen-of-Ice101!! And @Honey Butter Chloe the maps are too cute!!!! This sounds really cool!

@Mu11berry Are you kidding? I'm going to have a blast with that sprite XD  I do have one question though: Do you want to be a little fairy? Or one based off of other myths where you're full sized while still being fairylike

@moonpeace Thank you!!! Haha I'm glad to be able to do it without concern XD

Wow that is literally awesome! You cheaters as Berry said XD I'm really excited! Queen IF I'm in the game and you haven't started my sprite I would like to change the appearance explanation a bit. It's totally fine if you have already started it or planned it though. Everything looks amazing so far! Love the idea Chloe! 

Tell me if I can help with the plot (which you have probably already figured out) or anything else. I would love to help!

:kawaii-silly:

You guys, the support is overwhelming, so I was thinking, maybe we could make it into a full, non-commercial game where we ourselves fight against Mordred Darkthrop VI or whatever. But first, since I don't know if this thing is going to be worth your time and effort or not (since me and Miranda are planning on doing graphic design and game-making in the future, this is kind of like a baby step thing), the both of us are going to finish it off first.

If the game is successful among all of us, then I might consider enlisting in you guys' help for storyline and map-making and such.

This game will probably take some time to do, but I estimate that with our (very slow) progress, it can either end up as a Christmas gift, or since I have to study for exams, before October starts. 

Thank you guys so much for your support and I hope this game will be able to sate any cravings for games. :kawaii-wave:

@Rodania ♡ XD XD No Rodania, we totally included everyone in the forum to put in the game but you:kawaii-up:  LOLOLOL yep you are in the game as you nwow know, and thank you for letting me nag out of you what else I am doing with your sprite in the chat~  {I'm sorry when I fully read your message here I just had to be a pain XD }