Aveyond Studios Community
Ocean

Question about refunds...

I requested a refund for a game I accidently purchased twice (but didn't really bother with it until now - kind of needing money, and realized that it was worth a try to see if it was still possible almost 5 months ago). A few hours after I sent the request, I got a message back saying they could send me $20 or give me a few games for free (I would've taken the games if I hadn't bought the games I already wanted so I did feel bad asking for the money choice instead (game was $19.99), and that was on September 3rd, it's the 6th now, and haven't gotten a reply yet. I understand that they may be busy, but should I wait a bit longer or should I attempt to contact them or wait and then contact them?

A couple people on here have said that it takes a couple of days for emails to be replied to, which is pretty standard for these types of things. I'd suggest waiting for now, at least five days or so, and then trying again. Plus the standard checking your spam folder, because for me emails from here have been marked as spam in the past

1 minute ago, moonpeace said:

A couple people on here have said that it takes a couple of days for emails to be replied to, which is pretty standard for these types of things. I'd suggest waiting for now, at least five days or so, and then trying again. Plus the standard checking your spam folder, because for me emails from here have been marked as spam in the past

Ok, I guess I got lucky with the first e-mail then xD I think I'm going to count tomorrow as day one (out of five), just to help my patience a bit :P