Aveyond Studios Community
AK-i

Game Idea Doodles

Some doodles for a game idea I had where you live in a society of mythological beings, live in the city, make friends, get a job, and go to battle to defeat baddies with your new friends.

Spoiler

xYoZ3oR.jpg

gJOKjVG.jpg

qASivjx.jpg

nS3IW5y.jpg

I draw and have ideas faster than I can make games, so it helps to at the very least draw them out. ;w;/

Maybe I can try to use HeroKit for this game in the future!

@Ant

Thank you! I'd say these took me maybe 10 hours total at the most? And around 6 at the least. I'd like to think I'm a decently fast artist!

@moonpeace

Thanks! >w</ I always loved folklore as a kid and all the neat magical creatures that came from it! It's fun to play with the idea of these mythological beings chilling in a modern setting!

I'd love to test HeroKit with this idea! Especially looking at some of the upcoming features!

@AK-i I love that idea too! I enjoy stories that explore the idea of beings and people from different mythologies and eras coming together. The art here looks like it has a nice variety of creatures to choose from.

Thanks guys! >w</

And yeah! Unity is really nice because it's very versatile in what it can do, and because there are a TON of tutorials for it.

Not to mention AddOns that make it a lot easier to use. (Including HeroKit! Which is why I joined these forums! >w</ )

Here are a few more:

mez2my0.gif

Jx0A6N1.gif

OmJUwiN.gif

You probably noticed they all have white hair!

I'm thinking if this were a game with a character creator, then you could probably change the hair color on your character. I'd probably do that by tagging objects with "haircolor" and making it so anything with that tag the color will change to whatever color the player sets.

The game concept looks really nice!  The characters are really cute!!  Makes me wanna try making thm even though i don't have any knowledge abt game making...... Bt I really wanna learn abt it someday