Aveyond Studios Community
moonpeace

Aveyond Winter Exchange (again)

Hooray! This! I missed the exchange last year, is it too late to jump in for this one? Anything with Gyendal, Boyle, or Stella after she becomes the super OP healer-warrior in TDP would be amazing.

Just an update - I'm making the tentative date for handing out assignments December 7, just because I realize I have a final on the 5th, the day I originally planned to close sign-ups. Whoops. So far we have these people participating:

Plus four other people (so far) on tumblr. Everyone make sure to check their PMs in the coming week. Plus, last call for sign-ups - the more the merrier!

I would, but I still haven't uploaded the av2 drawing for the fall one. I've been meaning to do that for a while now. I've already drawn it. The Elini fic will probably end up being a full length fic.

So, yeah, sign me up. I'll work at it with the utmost diligence.

aaaah if you could wait just like a day longer we have one more Aveyond fan that wants to join:D She's from DeviantArt and is just finding out and where and how to submit her favs for the gifts. I just don't know when for sure she'll either post or I'll end up sharing it for her because timezones

@moonpeace She sent me the info for her gifts so here we go!!

From DA we have LittleMissArtistic2, and her gift info is

Favorite couple: ROMYST FOREVER (Robin x Myst)
Favorite friendship: Edward and Stella, Hi'beru and Rowen (love this the most)
Favorite character: Hi'beru

So there's some uh problems with the assignments since apparently some members can't receive PMs? I'll get that sorted tomorrow but I'm the meantime if anyone has any solutions to offer... :/ 

12 hours ago, moonpeace said:

So there's some uh problems with the assignments since apparently some members can't receive PMs? I'll get that sorted tomorrow but I'm the meantime if anyone has any solutions to offer... :/ 

That's a weird problem... are you able to view the email addresses people used to sign up?

@Queen-of-Ice101 @Rodania @Mu11berry @Honey Butter Chloe @blue-water52 @PiPeter @Ishti @darwin @Danin @Scrivener of the Gods @EsmeAmelia All assignments have been PM'ed! I had a few mix-ups, so I apologize to anyone that was affected by that. The due date is tentatively one month from now, January 9 2018. PM me your gifts on here (and if you're on Tumblr, submit it to www.aveyondwinterexchange.tumblr.com so I can post it there too and it will show up under your URL) by that date at the latest. If you think you won't be able to get online that day, PM me earlier. Don't post your gifts anywhere beforehand - I'll make a masterpost on here and repost on tumblr (with your permission) so everyone can see their gifts at the same time. If you have any questions or concerns, please PM me. Also, if you're seeing this late and would like to join, message me ASAP and we'll see if we can work something out.