Aveyond Studios Community
moonpeace

Aveyond Winter Exchange (again)

Is everyone ready and excited for tomorrow?! Don't forget to submit if you haven't already! This is gonna be so much fun!

@moonpeace, will everything be posted in this thread, a new thread, multiple threads? Or something else?

I'm pretty stoked! I'm glad I was able to join this year. (Or is it last year, now? XD Eh, counts.) I can't wait to see what everyone's come up with.

@Ishti I'll make a new thread with all the gifts in it, just like last year. If you haven't looked at that thread already, go check it out!

https://aveyond.com/forums/index.php?/topic/17821-aveyond-holiday-exchange-gifts-includes-both-fic-and-art/

Also, it might end up being posted on the tenth, depending on when in the day everyone submits their gifts and if they do so on time. Pls I have a three hour night class tomorrow, so there's a good chance I'll fall asleep once I get home before all the gifts are in :kawaii-wow:

@Danin I'm really glad you could participate!

Making a separate post just to make sure the @s show up. 

@BlackPrincess @PiPeter @Rodania @Honey Butter Chloe @EsmeAmelia @darwin Make sure to submit your gifts by tomorrow; if you absolutely can't, PM me just so I know the approximate time frame you'll need as an extension. I'm looking forward to seeing and sharing all these amazing gifts!

@PiPeter Oh whoops, I was looking through the submissions on the blog and not here. Yeah, sorry! Although if you could submit it there too (as long as you're okay with it being on there) that would be great 

@PiPeter @Scrivener of the Gods @BlackPrincess @Danin @EsmeAmelia @Honey Butter Chloe @Rodania and anyone ensue who hasn't already: Could you guys submit your gifts to the blog aveyondwinterexchange.tumblr.com (assuming you're okay with it being on there). I'm trying to get everyone to submit their gifts instead of me reposting them just so there's no misunderstanding about rhe work being my own or not.