Aveyond Studios Community
tuskel

Is there a free Edolie walkthrough?

I had a quick look and honestly can't find any myself either :( Is there a particular part you're currently having trouble with? I can try to help (if I can remember :P ) or do you just want the guide/walkthrough to make sure you don't miss anything? 

I'm trying to do all the side quests... And I went back halfway because I wanted to marry Rhys and Willow, so I did make some changes along the way (for example, Tye didn't get the spell because I didn't make him drink from the well - annoying, as that spell was very useful!).

However I am in Silverlynn at the moment and I am sure last time around I managed to find the ball for the dog, but this time I can't seem to trigger it... I also have the quest to find bones for Keyla and the Eirwen has to hand herself in to the soldiers. Done the princess and the robber, and released the ghost of the old lady from her house (and I do remember seeing/fighting her last time around as well..) In my party I have Willow, Tye, Rhys, Eirwen, Cerys and Harte (Willow is writing a book about the Soulstresses).

To trigger the guard dog quest, you have to talk to a girl standing behind a tree near the palace.  That should trigger a conversation when you examine the dog again and you'll be able to get the ball from the princess's room.  The bones are in the house the dog is guarding.

I'm not sure what all you need to do to get the wedding.  I do know the correct answers for the conversations are

- looking for peace and quiet
- marry for love
- NOT a pixie
- get away!

However, some people chose those and were still unable to get the wedding so there must be something more.  You can make Tye drink from the well and still get the wedding (I have a save where he has the spell and the quest to get the wedding dress is active).  You might have to take the cat, but I'm not certain.   

Oh, I did manage to marry Willow and Rhys already! I left the cat where it was, but I don't know whether it changed anything. 

And I did talk to the girl, but maybe I have to talk to her again...?

Just to make sure you have the right girl - was it the girl pretending to be a tree?  I just double checked and she is definitely the one that tells you about it.  I did talk to the dog before her and she mentioned the secret during that first conversation.  

Hi all,

I have a question for you. When willow gets the quest to write a book for the school which one do you think is the best to go with? The song soulstresses or the dwarves. I cannot make up my mind.