Aveyond Studios Community
Azura

Shattered Mirror .Act One. ( Lydia&Edward, Mel×Edward )

. Act One . ( Lydia&Edward, Mel×Edward )

Some quick AU settings:

Spoiler

This alternative universe was set eight years after Ahriman was defeated. A student exchange program sent Edward, Mel and Lydia (along with other selected students) to Shadwood Academy for a few months' study.

Edward and Mel first encountered in the coach.

Rhen was Edward's cousin who freed herself from royal duty and went back to Veldarah with Lars, leaving Edward to becoming the heir to the throne of Thais. The two Pendragons had never met before, and as opposed to Rhen, Edward knew nothing about their blood relation (poor thing.

Pirate John somehow got involved.

Hi there. (:

So I’ve been developing their characters in my head, and I figure these pieces can be put together into one whole story that makes a little bit more sense (hopefully

Each act features one or more pairings (not necessarily all in a romantic sense). They could be read as separated short fluff if you like, I guess. ^ ^

Regarding Act One:

Haha, I just can’t wait to share this one. Lydia and Edward — despite how they are not into each other, I believe they still have spent quite a bit of time growing up together, and that grands them with a certain sort of intimacy, whether they like it or not. Lol

Ed and Mel — since originally in the game Ed first reached out for Mel, I thought it would be fun if Mel was the first person to do the reaching out (kinda) thing in this story. X)

OOOOH, LOVE IT! :kawaii-love: I'm a sucker for some good Lydia content. I also really like the concept - I think it's very smart! I'm going to keep an eye on this fic!

7 hours ago, Ishti said:

OOOOH, LOVE IT! :kawaii-love: I'm a sucker for some good Lydia content. I also really like the concept - I think it's very smart! I'm going to keep an eye on this fic!

Hiiiii!!!!!~ Thank u! I’ve been dying to talk about Lydia with somebody! XD Ya know, if I had to make lists like Lydia does, she would be on my favorable one. Lol She’s kinda cute in her spoiled, misguided way... 👑💅🏻