Aveyond Studios Community
Ishti

New Year!!

Happy New Year's Eve, everyone! I'm on Pacific Standard Time right now, so I think some of you have already crossed over into 2018 while I'm living in a sunny 2017 afternoon! I hope those of you who are celebrating tonight have a wonderful, safe time, and I look forward to another year of community and friendship!

Is anyone making a resolution this year? I'm resolving to finally finish writing my book, and to work out a lot more!

Happy New Year to all the Asians, Pacific Islanders, Australians, and New Zealanders out there! And anyone else that I've missed :P And a Happy future New Year to anyone that reads this once it's actually 2018 :kawaii-wave:

I think 2017 was one of my best years yet, so I'll be sad to see it go, even if it is just an arbitrary change. Here's to 2018 being just as good or even better :lol: My resolutions are to meditate more, spend more time outside, and keep in touch with my friend and family when I go away to university. 

Happy New Year everyone! I’m on Pacific time, too, so we have a few hours to go. My resolution is to get at least one if my old games converted to Unity, create an RPG Maker like editor for HeroKit, and to take my workouts to the next level. Wishing you all a great 2018! :heart:

Happy New Year guys! 2017 was a bit rough to me, I’m hoping to get everything back on track, keep writing and drawing, and start to play around with RPGMaker a bit. XD Meanwhile, I’ll stick to my daily routines of reading (I’m currently reading Lolita) and Ballet Beautiful exercises! Good luck to everyone with your 2018 plans! Enjoy this brand new year! ❤️❤️

Happy New Year, everyone! My first resolution is to get my gift exchange gift done on time! :kawaii-sad: Beyond that, I'm just going to keep working on achieving my dreams by making games, writing stories, and loving life as much as possible. May everyone here have a wonderful 2018!