Aveyond Studios Community
Silver347

Is the original John Wizard developer here?

Hello I wish to remind myself of the greatest RPG making legend and that legend is John Wizard himself (I dunno his real name...) but anything else then that I just wish if he can reply to my post or atleast say "Hi" since I just replayed Dawn Light again and I just really miss that guy hes been making so many great RPG games when I was 10 back then and I had them stored on my cd thats the only thing I really care for now and also If anyones ever played Laxius Force or Laxius Power and Three Stars of Destiny those were my favorite rpgs back then and I think people should look up to them since they are so memorable...I wish things were the same just like in year 2005-20--.

-------------------------

Sincerely Gary.

-------------------------

I agree with you. Those were the best games of all times. I especially loved the John Wizard games. I haven't heard from either of the Newey  brothers Daniel or Andrew for quite some time. Their web site is no longer functional but you can find another site for their games @ https://sellfy.com/johnwizard . Also Daniel put a few of them on Steam.