Aveyond Studios Community
TheTooj

Crashing at when going to seafall shrine

Hello I am currently playing through the whole series again and am stuck on fhe quest where you get the pirate ship. I have the death relic, i've talked to the pirate but evertime I try to go to seafall to get the application for the house it crashes. When i try to enter from witchwood the text goes off but it crashes it the loading screen. Any fixes? Thanks it advance.

When transitioning from the swamp to the seafall area, see if you can go a step up or down before walking through.  If the path between the two areas is more than one tile wide, maybe crossing at a different tile will help. 

This game can be really unstable at times, during map and scene transitions.  I remember having a terrible time returning to Elden later in the game.  I'd have to save every few steps and try different routes (it's like there were booby-trapped tiles).

The entrance to the shrine was 3 wide, however it still crashes. If it hwlps im getting the error message "not implemented".

So I went back and tried again,did the same stuff as before and its now working. Thanks for the help from before.

Merged posts. Please don't double post. Just use your edit button to add more information.

~Mopiece