Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
ariinya

Items - Levels Eggs, Mugwort...

...and so on.  I'm wondering if I should keep them instead of using them - if it's even possible to keep them 'til the next game?  If not, I guess I'm asking who to use them on.  Stella would get the mana thingies, cause... she has mana.  And... um... maybe Edward would get the strength ones?

I'm a bit late to the party to expect an answer, so.  ^^;

I can't remember if items transfer between games, but I think it'd be in your best interest to use them in the current game.  I would agree that magic users get the mana boosters and fighters get the strength boosters.  I would save any level eggs until near the end of the game, so you can take advantage of skipping higher levels.

Thank you much!  I just know that I get new characters in the next game (because I'm a dirty rotten cheater who reads ahead >.>) and was wondering if I should save the mana items/levels eggs for her - them.  Oh, let's not be coy, for Lydia (I hate her, I hate her, I HATE HER)!!!!!!!!  That's about ALL I know about the next game, though, so... :X

If I remember correctly the items from Lord of Twilight transfer to Gates of Night, however the items don't transfer from Gates of Night to The Last Orb. I can't recall whether or not the items transfers from The Last Orb to Darkthrop prophecy or not but I don't think they do.  

Hope that helps :)