Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Danin

Apparently I Exist??

Hey everyone! It's been a while! I missed you guys!

I haven't done a formal introduction post and I just gained some time going forward, so here I am!

Hello, I'm Danin! I've been playing Aveyond since Aveyond 1 came out, and have been carrying it in my heart ever since. Aveyond 4 is my favorite so far, though Aveyond 3 tends to be the main target of my fanfiction (that game also spurred my continued love of vampires into existence :kawaii-happy:). I ship many peoples, including EdxStella (and EdxBelf, I won't lie), RhenxDameon, sometimes MelxGyendal depending on the presentation, and recently ElinixTe'ijal. Boyle should remain happily alone with his doggo and gargoyles.

Aveyond has been a major part of my life, showing me the way to RPG Maker and from there to pursuing game design/development as a career. I've learned so many skills on this path that it's kinda crazy, and I have Aveyond to thank for it.

I'm so glad to know about this place and to be able to participate in it. Seriously, you guys are the nicest community on the internet I've run into, I think ever. Take cookies for all your fanfic, fanart, and general existences!

Anyway, since I'm here and have time now, I'd like to actually start posting more frequently. So consider this my (re)entry, I guess? In any case, I'm excited to be back. :heart:

Thanks for the cookies Danin! XD It's always nice to see AV4 love, it's really lovely and it kind of gets overlooked sometimes. Same goes for EdwardxStella and obviously RhenxDameon, haha

Welcome back (?) and I'm really excited for your more frequent posts! (Which will maybe include more art? >.> Like the Professor Moo piece? >.> That's still one of my favorite things in existence hehe)

Thanks everybody!

@Mu11berry Hehe, thanks! I was revisiting the Prof. Moo sketch the other day and I got some ideas for other sketches that may appear soon! I'm also thinking about writing some fanfiction, which could include some RhenxDameon stuff.