Aveyond Studios Community

Hello

I am currently playing Aveyond 4, but there is a problem. I have completed every quests (nearly) and the only ones remaining are joining coven and the follow ups. The problem is that I was able to join both covens (only later I knew there were 3). I got spell from both. Life from Lor and steal item from jinx. I completed membership of Jinxs and got the sell old dress.

The problem started from there.

I have already sold nearly all items, only thing remaining are the extra hat, the dress and piggy bank. Now, the trigger for customers activates, but no customers are coming and I just can't sell the item. The lowest level in my team is lv60, normal mode and I can't go back since there r no previous saves of coven and I have played too much. I am attaching screenshots and hope u can help.

help.

Thanking in advance.

Store 2.jpg

Quests.jpg

Store.jpg

Ingrid witchery.jpg

My Progress.jpg

Hmmm, maybe try sleeping at the Inn and activating the Night activities to see if anything changes at the shop. 

Other than that, it may be best if you send Amanda a email about the issue - she may be able to modify your file for you to reset something or some other solution. 

Also, can you continue with the main quest itself? I assume you want this issue fixed to complete all the side quests - just can't remember if it ties into the main quest progression. 

You need to explain more, did sleeping at the Inn make it worse? Is that what you mean? 

Honestly it sounds like you need to contact Amanda about this issue, I'm not sure what happened on your file to let you join two covens - didn't think that was possible with the game and I don't believe there are any goodies available for it either. When was the first problem you encountered exactly? Was it immediately after joining two covens?

There was no problems till I got the task to sell Jinx's old dress. It was my assumption that being able to join two covens might have contributed to the problem. What happened after I slept at the inn is, if I access the shop and try to sell stuff now, the game hangs, though the music is still on. It wasn't there before. And can I get her email id too?