Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
sweet

searching game

Hi guys. I m looking for a game that i ve played a long time ago and i can t remember the name. It was a story game, with choices and multiple endings , and a couple of puzzles. I think it starts with a girl (with long purple hair if i remember correctly). She had a best friend-blonde . 

If you have any ideea about what game i m talking about,please let me know.

Thank you in advance !! 

Can you describe the game a bit more, because that description isn't much to go on? 

For example was the game:

Free to play or did you have to buy it?

An RPG maker game - I'm assuming it is as you're on this site asking but thought I'd check. 

Was the game complete or a work in progress?

Can you remember any more elements of the story? 

It s not aveyond. Not that type of game. it was free but i can t remember from where i ve downloaded it. It was like a story, in some points you have to choose from 2 options for exemple, and then the ending of the story is changing .  Smth like the picture i attached

1481710524screen696x696_3.jpg

I'm going to be honest and say I don't think you'll find much help locating that sort of game on this forum.  It looks like a mobile app game and there are hundreds of them, so I still think for someone to help narrow down the game you would need to provide more information about the actual story. Also I don't play them myself so I can't help more than that sorry.