Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
verraFae

stuck in aveyond 1c, nightingale quest

I have done and redone this game for a very long time.  Got is 2009 I believe.  I play it then put it down for a while  Main problem is getting the birdseed from the militant squirrels.  Lars never said anything when I found the bird outside of Sedona, but Ellina did...  Have the cage too  This time I did every thing I could figure out to do, saved 5 of the 6 druids, but can't finish the dragon quest because of the nightingale.  Please someone, help me figure out what I am doing wrong?  I have all of the Aveyond games and I really want to finish 1c before the rest.....  Thanks for any help you can give me.

Alright first thing first have you received the Nightingale quest from the Veldt Queen? Because you cannot take the seeds until you need them for the quest. 

To help me further know where you are have you completed the Squirrels quest and the lamp quest?

Edit: This topic should also be in the Aveyond 1 section

Edited by Mickychi
Wrong topic section comment

I don't think i did get a quest from thee Veldt Queen.... I did get the geni in the lamp quest and brought that druid back to Aveyond... the corn was rescued from the squirrels....  and I choose to put the elf king statue on his throne....  that is all I can think of at this time. 

thanks for your help, I am going to go back to Veldt and talk to the queen?  see if she gives me the nightingale quest...

Thank you so much!  I went back to the queen of Veldt and she gave me the quest for the nightingale, then we went to Sadona and Lars did his bit taking to me, so we went to the squirrels and got the birdseed, just like you hinted, and then we went back to Sadona and got the nightingale and brought him to the Queen.  Now I have the drgon bridle and am going to try to find the last druid and then maybe I will get to finish this game.  Thank you so much.

Please don't double post. Just use your edit button to add more information to your post.

~Mopiece

I love these aveyond games.  Bought them at first when I was doing a lot of baby sitting for my grandsons, they loved them too, and think it hilarious that grandma is still playing them - like i had a chance when they were little boys, GAME HOGS! Laughing now though.  But out all the games I got them these are the ones that still are played the most.  Working on the sixth druid quest now, gettingg excited!