Aveyond Studios Community
Riemie

MAC sound problem

Hello everyone,

I bought Aveyond 2 for MacOS on Radialapps. There's an option to turn off the music, which works fine, but I would also like to turn off the sound effects. There's no option for this.

I've tried to delete the sound effects folder, but as soon as I'm in a fight and attack, I get a message the sound file isn't found and the game shuts down.

Is there any solution for this?

Thanks,

Unless there is the option to turn off sound effects in the menu then I don't think so. I haven't had any experience with Radialapps though, so I can't say for sure. 

Do not delete the sound effects folder - you could try replacing all the files in it though with a sound that has no sound. Honestly I haven't done it myself before so do a test with the most notable sound effect before replacing all the files. 

Ah that's a pity.

Replacing the sound files is a pretty good suggestion, thanks for that one! Just not looking forward to replacing 228 of them, each with their own name of course.. Lol.

I guess I'll just deal with it-- I like to listen to music while playing and muting doesn't really contribute to achieving that goal. Thanks for your suggestions though 🙂