Aveyond Studios Community
Ariel Schnee

Official Strategy Guide

Dear Admins,

I bought the guide from your site long ago. While I was in the hospital rats destroyed by external harddrives. I lost EVERYTHING!

Fortunately my email was on an internal drive. I still got my receipts. ... Sadly a lot of sites are no longer up. ... What happened to Eridani Games? Oliveair Games? Kane's Games? Warfare Studios? ... ... HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GET THOSE GAMES NOW?!

I'm glad your site is still up. Anyway, PM me and I will send you email receipts as proof I bought the guide.

1 hour ago, Argoyle said:

Hi Ariel!

Along with this message, it would be a good idea to send a message directly to the admins.  You can click the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page and/or send a message directly to Amanda:

https://aveyond.com/forums/index.php?/profile/1-ant/

She'll help you get things sorted out :)

I tried sending a PM to Ant. I got this "Ant cannot receive messages. ". I tried the thing on https://aveyond.com/help/order-support-form/, but after clicking 'Submit' it just kept doing nothing for an hour. I tried the contact link. That seems to have worked.^_^ Yay! Thanks!

Hopefully that will get things to work out now.

P.S. Does anyone know what happened to Eridani Games? I bought games from there I'd like to redownload. I still have the access keys in my email receipts.