Aveyond Studios Community
Musical_Rainbowly

Dear Aveyond, I will never forget you !

The Aveyond series was absolutely great ! It is an important, magical and beautiful part of my childhood ! I started to play the games again this days, and I have to say that I am pretty sad that The Aveyond series are finished... also, I am dissapointed that it's popularity is low... this game deserves to be more popular ! I really want this game to be played by more people, and maybe, Aveyond Studios will try to continue the series again ! Do you agree ? Anyone, do you have any opinions or ideas?

Hey I just finished AP replay last week too!😄 I'm more sad that the community is almost dead... I wish the dev would remake AP and AV1 using newer game engine with updated graphic (Playstation 2 quality 3D graphic maybe?) ^.^ Faiara and Oldwoods would be very beautiful! Just my wishful thinking I know it would require great efforts and funds :'p

@ReNoir I agree ! Yes, sadly, step by step, the community is dying... it is so sad to see how a great game, with something special, magical, different by other RPG games, is disappearing, with it's fans at the same tine... I don't know, I just want to save it, to do something to keep it alive, to be more popular ! By example, Aveyond 4 is created in 2015, so it isn't too old. And yes, You  are right, if the game would be updated, maybe there will be a chance... Do you think the Aveyond series can be more popular ?

Yeah! I get that unique feeling when playing AP and AV1. It feels more magical than your average JRPGs 😍 I think updated graphic or engine will attract new players :) People nowadays are prejudiced against RPG Maker games because there are so many bad RPG Maker games xD I didn't conduct a survey or anything but I think most of people who played Aveyond series are either played/followed it since the beginning (AV1 was the first commercial RMXP game if I'm not mistaken, so the market is not saturated yet back then) or casual gamers who never heard about RPG Maker... :'p Since Amaranthia just released HeroKit maybe they will use it for their next game? :D 

Hey, welcome to the forum!

The Aveyond series are a part of the childhood for many people.

I think you haven’t heard the news from the developer. She has officially left the games industry. So, Aveyond 4 might be the last game.

46 minutes ago, callmedan said:

Hey, welcome to the forum!

The Aveyond series are a part of the childhood for many people.

I think you haven’t heard the news from the developer. She has officially left the games industry. So, Aveyond 4 might be the last game.

Oh my god.. I just found this out. 

19 hours ago, callmedan said:

@ReNoir She posted it on her Facebook. She’s now a senior software engineer in biotech industry, and she’s happy with it. :)

That's so amazing!!! I was saddened to hear she's out of the game industry but now so happy to hear that she's happy with her new career :D