Aveyond Studios Community

I need to get back to Harburg to find Te'ijal, but for the life of me I can't remember how to get there.  And all of the maps I can find are just links to the old site which doesn't exist anymore and so can't be viewed.  Help?  Are there any current maps?

I can't provide you maps, but I *can* provide you directions.

From Thais, you need to head south, until you reach a fork in the road. There will be four paths; one to the northeast (from whence you came), one to the northwest, one to the southwest, and one to the southeast. You'll know if you're at the right intersection if there's a signpost that gives directions to Thais, Moo Hatchery, and Chateau Lenore. You're gonna wanna head southeast, to the bottom-right, at this fork. Then, simply follow the path until you see a cliff with a cave entrance on it. Head inside of the cave, and from there, it's a pretty straightforward shot to Harburg.

Hope this helps!~

Working links to maps and guides are also located further down in the FAQ thread:

On 6/17/2016 at 9:03 AM, barnybyrd said:

casual games - click the links to take you to the part of the game you need.  Has maps.

http://www.casualgameguides.com/games/guide/game_guide.cfm/Aveyond_Lord_of_Twilight-Walkthrough/Cheats-1/game_id-4153/#.V2QfBqLe61Q

On 11/6/2017 at 12:35 PM, Isabelle said: