Aveyond Studios Community
DreamerNick

You choose my guild

Not sure this is the right place to post this, if so please redirect me : )

So, onto the post. Right. I've been doing some Playthroughs of Ahriman's Prophecy recently and thought it would be cool to let other people choose the guild I join. (Does that make sense?) I've played as all of them before, so I thought of putting a spin on my run this time.

In case anyone needs a reminder the guilds are in no particular order:

Witch, Priestess, Earth Mage, Dragon Mage and Fairy. And of course the no guild choice.

I'll have a final count of votes after some time and then the thread will be closed.

Thanks to all who vote : )

Here are the votes:

Witch --- 1

Dragon Mage --- 1

Priestess, and the only spell you can use after joining is Create Bread! 😈

Kidding, kidding!

Jokes aside, the Dragon Mage guild is pretty cool. Count me one vote for them.

This would be something for Spam Haven, but I've almost always gone witch. Went Enchantress(the one you called fairy) once, but that's pretty late game, so depending on your playstyle, you may or may not be willing to wait that long. Then again, you may already be to that point. Idk.

@Danin I feared the worst xD.

@Scrivener of the Gods Thanks for letting me know about the topic! Also, I have a terrible habit of calling the Enchantresses fairies, since their guild is located in the fairy village. I have no problem waiting to the end-ish to join the later guilds aka Enchanters, Dragon Mages. I probably should have mentioned that in my original post though 😆 I'm already past Witchwood, so I will count your vote as Witches if you don't mind😎