Aveyond Studios Community
Scrivener of the Gods

Icebreaker: Joint Fic

I tried to do something like this ages ago, and it lasted several posts. I figured I might as well try it as an icebreaker to get to know each others' styles. Essentially, just read up on what has been posted at the time you read it, and add on a portion. The rules are simple:

• Read before you write. Continuity is key.
  • No NSFW. This is a community.
  • Keep profanity to a minimum.
  • Conversations and comments on previous posts are welcome. Just keep them constructive and wall them off from the rest of your post to avoid confusion.

I'll start:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The ground of the humid, wet swamp squelches beneath the feet of the three travelers. Large birds and arachnids move along the horizon. Best not let them see, the travelers think. They duck behind trees until the creatures pass. Maybe this wasn't a good idea. Maybe they should have just waited for help.