Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Oracle

Show and Tell Pet Pictures

@natalie: uhm... I dunno, we just took him in a couple of weeks ago, maybe 1 or 3 months.... ??

@MoonPrincess: lol

@Aura: sure thing~ ;)

And thanks, everyone.

Oh and btw, he's a real beast! XD

@whoop

Cute cat. That happens a lot to on my boyfriend's property. People just dump cats. His mom told me they had over twenty cats before. Is it really that hard to go to a shelter to drop off the animal?

We have at least one stray animal move in with us each year. LOL But the last kitten that we found in our yard died :( He was already sick and we couldn't make him better.

The shelters around here make it hard for someone to bring in animals...I think we should do something about that!

wolfie_girl: Your puppy is adorable!

whoooopdeeeedo: Your kitty is adorable too!

I love animals. I don't have any right now because of the rules of my apartment complex, but my parents just adopted 5 baby girl rats. I should post pics of them, they're too adorable.

I've never yet seen a pet I don't like...I have dogs

align=right width=300http://i447.photobucket.com/albums/qq197/Astrella91/SANY0224.jpg[/img]align=left width=300http://i447.photobucket.com/albums/qq197/Astrella91/crystal.jpg[/img] the brown one is a Yorkshire terrier/chihuahua mixed breed named Pipo (pee-poh)who was a gift from a friend and the white is a pure bred Jack Russell terrier puppy I rescued from a neglectful family. Her names is Crystal, because for some reason she's all white?!?:)

KatiKitt: Oh goodness, those two are too cute. I'd never seen an all white Jack Russell before, though. I love Pipo's expression there with one ear up and one ear down, too. :)

It's weird right?! :S I have no idea why! Her mother had 4 and none of them are all white! And the pregnancy was controlled so I think that's just freaky. :lol: I think he was confused! lol

aww katikat, it's great that you rescued crystal! i have all rescue cats and i think it's just such a nice thing to do :] andd both of your dogs are totally adorable! such cute faces lol

remember : don't breed or buy while shelter pets diee!

let's support that guyss :]

oh, it's great to find other people who think the same way! :D I would love to have a cat but when I first got a pet it was a beautiful chow chow/golden retriever mixed breed that was going to be put to sleep, since then I have dogs...

it is good to have somebody to share with! :] i just hate hearing about people spending 1000's of dollars on pure-breeds when there's dogs and cats that are just as loving and sweet in shelters or bad homes

dogs are great too :] there's nothing like having a dog licking you lol and playing with them is so much fun!

cats just work better for me, since i live in a city so there's not much space for dog to play aboutt, and i don't really have the time to walk a dog every day :[

Well purebred dogs need adopted too. Otherwise if everyone started adopting just shelter dogs, the purebreds would start being put to sleep too.