Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
shilo434

what is my next destination?

ahmm ok tnx

Edit: do i need to enter to the star portal?? tnx

Edit2: i cant read the AP guide tnx

aislingyngaio: Merged posts. Edit your posts instead of multi-posting please. Thanks :)

ouch!! huhu!! i dont have winrar i cant unzip it. by the way thanks for the info it helps.. can you describe awhren? i cant figure out the maze symbols i always end up with the caskets tnx

OMG.. everytime i visit that site i always end up with a network error... huhu!! T_T can u just tell me the correct path?? tnx so much

Edit: all i can see is the link for underworld 1 and 2 huhu! T_T

aislingyngaio: Merged posts

From the first room (with the stairs that go back up to the first level of the dungeon):

Left --> Bottom right --> upper right --> bottom left --> stairs down

You're now at the lowest level of the dungeon. One of the rooms lead to Awhren (save before you enter the room, as you'll be thrust into a conversation and a battle once you enter the room).

OMG!!! i reach it the stairs!! thank you so much!! =)

Edit: after i got the death relic and kill avhren what is my next destination?? tnx

aislingyngaio: Merged posts. PLEASE edit your posts instead of double-posting. Thank you.

the last relic is the passion relic.

To summarise, Awhren has tasked you to find and unite all six relics. This is the point where the story becomes less linear. You can get the relics by any order, although the monster difficulty level will give you an indication of your current strength and capability of getting the relic. Explore the mainland, get the pirate's ship and sail around the world, get the canoe and sail upstream to recruit a PC. There's a lot of fun stuff to do now, and it's just the beginning.