DL-RP

This is a closed RP for Dragon Lords.

Characters:

Wyby and Flamanie

s_tong and Fritz

Chip and X-Spire

Rena and PhoenixFire

Zar and_______

1st Objective Help Lrcy find his dragon.

2nd Help PokeGal find her dragon

3rd Help Speedy find her dragon

4th Help ThEbAnAnA find her dragon

All Dragon Lords are welcome to the RP at any time. If you have serious plans to become a Dragon Lord and would like to join the quest for a dragon please PM Oracle and she will add you to the list of characters.

Please leave comments in the sticky'd Comments thread:

Chipper, daydreaming about finding the ultimate dragon, was walking up the steep mountain path. The tales in his village came down from his grandfathers time. The greatest of all dragons lived alone at the top of Spire Mountain. He slowed his pace as he approached a ridge and shear drop off to his left and a rock wall to the right. He was going to have to watch his step for now and keep his mind off the prize.

Chip looked up to see some dragons circling overhead. Wow, he thought to himself. They were so beautiful. He just had to get one for himself. That would show everyone he wasn't worthless. Some how he was always getting into trouble.

Tashiki grimaced. He knew of the dragon that lived up there, and never dared to ride him, as he was a peaceful dragon that never wanted to have a rider, and knew of his great powers as legendary. Quickly getting on Fritz, he flew toward the mountain, hoping to reach there in time to stop him.

The dragon and rider were coming closer to him. No, were coming right at him. The dragon was even more magnificent close up. Chip was mesmerized. It's wings were so powerful the wind was gusting against his face and forcing him back into the rock wall. He would give up everything just to talk to such a creature.

Suddenly the dragon and rider were spinning toward Chip. Looking over his shoulder he ran away up the path as fast as his legs would carry him. He didn't stop until he banged right into the biggest dragon he had ever seen. All he could see while lying on his back were two glowing amber eyes and a set of nostrils larger than his own head.

"H-H-H-Hello." he managed to speak."I'm Chip."

Tashiki and Fritz crashed right into the spot where Chip used to be. "Oh, comon..." Tashiki Moaned, then saw the dragon. Well, it wasn't peaceful anymore. Never disturb anything when they were sleeping.

The dragon scooped Chip up with one mighty claw through the back of his shirt, and suspended him over the edge of the cliff. Chip wasn't even phased. The dragon blew billows of smoke at him.

"Stunning," said Chip.

Then the dragon scorched Chip hair with fire.

Chip just gazed adoringly at the behemoth.

"You are magnificent!!"

The dragon grabbed Chip in his claw and took off straight up into the stratosphere and then dropped him.

"Awesome," screamed Chip.

Suddenly the dragon bellowed and roared as only a dragon can do. He flew beneath chip and gently allowed him to fall on his back. Chip reached his arms and legs around the dragons neck where the shoulders met the wings. Then pinched himself to make sure he wasn't dreaming.

It would seem the big dragon was only waiting for someone who was not afraid of him. They soared for an hour at least before landing back on the peak.

He curled up with Chip on his shoulder. Just be fore they drifted off to sleep. He said,

"My name is X-spire."

wyby was standing with eyes open what???

impoisible see flew over with flamanie and introducesed her self. hi i'm wybrich call me wyby who are you??

see was thinking it must be a dragonlord like me and tashiki are better a dragon wispperher.

Chip opened his eyes to see a beautiful girl staring at him. Then she was talking to him.

He heard the name Wyby. He tried to talk but his tongue stuck in his mouth refusing to work properly. Instead he turned beet red and stammered,

"C-C-C-Chip."

What was the matter with him? Not scared one bit of a dragon, but afraid to speak to a girl.

Tashiki smiled. Well, finally someone had went up to the peaceful dragon to make him angry, but the he guessed because of the dragon's loneliness. He was about to go and greet the profously nervous boy, but backed away pinching his nose at the vile smell of burnt hair. "Hei, em Tesheakea," Tashiki greeted with a stifle.

Chip stood up and hugged xspire. Then turned to the two who were greeting him.

"Hello, Tashiki and....Wyby. I don't know if I'm a dragon lord. I just wanted to see the dragon. I thought if I could touch him, then my village might respect me."

Tashiki chuckled. "A village doesn't respect you because you might've died doing a brave thing and then succeed. A village might respect you if you helped them..." Tashiki trailed off, looking at Fritz and wondering, why do you respect somebody? Because you're scared? Nah. That's not respect, that's fear. Yes, help would be nice..."How about you go on an adventure with us?" Tashiki asked suddenly. He felt awkward being a novice Dragon Lord himself.

"That would be great!" Chip looked to the great black beast of a dragon beside him.

"Could we go on an adventure X-spire?"

The dragon raised up on his hind legs extending his massive wings and bellowed long and loud.

"I think so." he said with a strangly smoothe and soothing voice. "I have never been on an adventure with a human. What did you have in mind?

Will there be any sheep?"

"Er...of course! And uh...don't fly at night, okay? I don't want you to be spotted just yet with your dragon..." Tashiki said half-nervous, half-awkward. He jumped on Fritz and they flew to the cafe for lunch.

wyby looked up was jumping on flamanie and ask tashiki he must be a dragonwispherer musn't he??

then see looked behind see told chip to follow her in hope he would

Chip made his way up x-spires very tall shoulder and sat between the ridges at the back of his neck.

He screamed in excitement when his new friend dove off the cliff face into a downward plummet before striking out his wings and leveling off into flight.

This was turning out to be the best day of his life.

Tashiki sliced open another mango. Cutting the core and the skin out, he ate it slowly. Another dragon rider...ah, more and more everyday. Taking a big gulp of fresh milk, he washed his face, paid, and went out the door. The briliant sun hit him in the face, its magnificant rays blinding him a little. He had no intention of going anywhere, and going on a quest with a new rider would certainly cure his boredom.

X-spire landed next to Fritz. Chip still full of excitement was reluctant to get off the wonderful creature, but slid down his side. While his dragon talked to Fritz Chip went to get something to eat.