Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Zamark

At what level can you defeat Ahriman?

I went into Ahrimans lair at level 60 and got to ahriman at level 67, but I cannot defeat Ahriman himself. does anyone know what level i need to be to have a chance? (I walked back out of the stronghold, so I no longer am right next to him if i could have defeated him at that level).

Can anyone put an estimate on his HP?

And what's the best strategy for his defeat(attacks, levels and stuff)? My party consists of Rhen, Lars(he joined Annihilate), Vampress and Elini. All of them are leveled above 75 except Lars who still needs to gain a level or two.

Well I usually have Dameon in the active party so that he learns his most powerful offensive spell right before the final battle, which is extra effective against Ahriman :evil: and my Lars usually have the Gauss Shield, as well as Elini having all the summons (including Red Demon).

Witchwood sells scrolls that can cause plague and curses, and anyone can use them. One of Rhen's individual attack spells can cause a curse while the other causes a little more damage. Keep lots of Tincture Hypernicum on hand to heal everybody while he goes down. You can kill him with any group of players, but Dameon does hit for 8000+ each round with Sun Fury. The weapons in the lair are the best in the game, and the best armour is for sale at places you've already been to.

Eh, I remember that Absolute Zero was one of his moves.

Equip Sword of Shadows for Rhen, as well as a Mithra Shield if you have found one.

Hopefully you've still got the fairy dust to let Dameon learn Sun Fury.

I had Lars do Lightning Storm, Elini used Aesma, Rhen Nightbird Song.

to beat ahriman you need to have dameon active in your party after you talk with him and he realises that ahriman is evil he learns a new skill:sun fury (or somtehing like that) and it`s a powerful skill with that skill you will beat ahriman...i hope that was helpful!!!

no it`s not the question for mp or hp...u need to have dameon active in your party.when you reach at ahriman and put the fairi dust in dameon eyes he realises in fact who is ahriman and learns sun fury with that skill you can beat him then you need to go back at aveyond temple oracle will ask you if you decided what you`ll do in the future then ask her again and choose what you want.

the hp are necessary to win ahriman and the spells too!!!:)you need lars to have gauss shield it`s effective !!!it will help you with ahriman skills most with absolute zero and rhen the nightbird song dameon with the sun fury and elini with agas or aesma

you should have dameon so that he could heal the party and he can also attack(the skill that he learn when the fairydust is trown to him) that attack is strong.....

elini is also good...... use the summon red dragon... it is strong and cost less mana than her other skills that really cost great mana.....

rhen should also use the skill that she learned when she is using the sword of shadow.....it is strong too....

lars can use anything but you shoul use first from the very start maybe the plague or decay and anything.......

dont use galahad and mad marge..... they are useless(sorry...no offense)

I dont have the Gauss Shield and I am ready to face Ahriman, where do I get the Shield?

The Fairy Dust on Dameon, when should it be used?

The Sun Fury for Dameon, he will have to learn or is some spell?

Lars doesn't have the Decompose Spell how do I get it?

Rhen 81

Lars 81

Dameon 68

Elini 80

Help me...

Thank you

I choose the Cloak of invisibility.

Too bad..

Can I use the Cloack? I read that it won't work on the final battle.

The shield I could. cryinggggg

I will level him up.

Thank you

I neeed help badly........

I have being trying to kill Ahriman for the last 3 hours, over and over.

When I think that I am going to make it, he throw a powerfull spell or whatever and kill everybody.

I use everything strong that we have and still...

He kills everyone.

Maybe you should level up. Who are you using in your party? Around what levels are they? Make sure you have Dameon and have him use Sun Fury. If you picked the Gauss Shield for Lars, use Lars and have him cast it the first thing he does something. I found it very useful.

also let us know what equipment you have for everyone - especially armor and accessories. And what weapons/spells you're using for each of them, and what guild Lars is in.

Rhen - Level 85, Sword of Shadows, Mithra Shield, Skul Helmet, Dark Armor, Star Amulet.Using mostly Nightbird.

Lars - Level 84 Charmed Orb, Black Oak Shield, Echanted Helmet, Star Amulet. Necromancie guild.using, Rumor, lightning Storm,Decompose.

Elini - Level 83, Gargoyle Whip, Mithra Shield, Dark Armor, Star amulet, Red Demon.

Dameon Level 72 Harpy Staff, Studded Shield, Skul Helmet, Cloack of Death, Star Amulet.Healing Ultima, Revive Extora, Sun Fury.

I am frustrated.

Thank for your help

Your levels are pretty good, you might want to level Dameon up a little but it's no big deal. I'd have Elini or Lars heal and let Dameon just use Sun Fury.

Thank you very much.

To bad I didn't choose the Gauss Shield Spell, but I read somewere that it wouldn't make a diference on the game like the others rewards.