Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
MarianFrae

Charon 5 (official)

((It seems that it's Basset and Mae on that side... perhaps we could speed up the reunion of the teams so they won't be alone for very long?))

"Damn right I'll hunt 'em down! Stuffed rabbit al'elgarrae is like sex for your mouth! Wanderer, where can I find a bunch o' those rabbits?"

"There are a good number just a short distance from our away team, but..."

But nothin'! "Good, it's settled! Set a course for roasted rabbit heaven!"

Damn thing takes a nice long pause before it answers me. "It doesn't seem like a dangerous couse of action, but I don't like the idea of hop-skipping just so the fleabag can fill his belly. That said, I'll take opinions from the rest of the crew. Yen? Renastere?"

F, fleabag!? "WHAT did you just call me, you half-rusted run-down pile of twisted scrap!?" Ya know, it ain't all that satisfyin' yellin' at a metal wall...

Yen giggles when Shaed says the rabbit dish is like 'sex for the mouth'.

"Hey handsome, I've got sex for your mouth!" she winks,"but if you insist on three-eared rabbit stew, I guess you can have it, 'cause you''ll take off and get it anyway. Go ahead Wanderer, a little hare hunt won't hurt anything."

((Those two left us in a bit of a jam, didn't they? Are we still going after the black box, Basset? If not, there's no reason for Lumi to tag along, unless we eventually end up woth the Elder.))

((all right, I'm going to post a possible guideline for how things can happen. I've found someone who will act as Faelyn until the crew is back on Charon5. At that point, Faelyn will most likely just stay on Charon.

Basically, the outline says that 1. The two groups will rejoin- ASAP. 2. The black box will have the weapon instead of the original plan to have two or three more with pieces of the weapon. 3. Everyone will head back to Charon. 4. Faelyn will get off there and anyone who wants to fight, can come with us to rid the universe of Jadis- anyone who doesn't can stay on Charon or get passage to Charon's moon. AND 5. We will end the RP. Now... the outline I will post later has a little bit further detail and I'm not posting it now because there are some assumed actions/reactions from certain characters that I need to consult with the corresponding players about first.

SO... I'm going to finish this post with some actual RP... but its up to you guys whether we wait until we've agreed on the general course of the rest of the RP or to just keep chugging along and hope to agree before the course of our chugging has changed possibilities. The reason I'm looking for a quick end... is that this RP is dying. It has run its course and people are losing interest. It's like a good TV show in its last season. I want an end. I don't want to be "cancelled" and never resolve it. I'm not giving up... I'm trying to preserve it for what it is- a great story that's ready to end.))

"Tell you what... I need a good run. I'm getting stiff in here... and I miss hunting. Plus, Faelyn needs our help... so why don't I run and grab some of that rabbit for us all to try... and maybe something else that sounds a bit more... appetizing... and we can meet Fae somewhere?" I think I found my opening, dove. The irony of that sweet nothing I called him hit me and I had to work to keep from laughing, My little black dove.

HOLY COW! we've neglected this thread for so long that I couldn't find it on ANY of the pages. had to go to my notifications. *cries hard, bitter tears*

So... I find myself missing this RP lately... reminiscing does that to you, I suppose. Any willing to try and revive it? Renastere is brainwashing many of my plot bunnies... and it's not fun trying to turn them to something I'm actually working on. ;)

hmm... you know... shaed's last comment about that rabbit makes your siggie even funnier. I wonder if the rabbit dish moves like that in your mouth? :P

But sweet. Now to get others...

we would be continuing but possibly not at this point. i think it might be wise to go back some... at least with Faelyn and all... that's where we were... stuck, correct?

as for time- it'll take a while for us to be ready for you.

Riven had picked up her rucksack and walked out the door headed towards the Valcano and the route we had planned out.

I see two options, get someone to replace her (I can ask if someone can play her - I'll send her an email) or write her out.

ah woops... Cherrywine not BeMused. *rolls eyes*

you know... more I think about this... the more I think we should almost start over... 'cause I haven't seen Cherry in forever. Basset's been absent for a good while.

But I'd still want the characters and... UGH.

That might not be a bad idea, Marian. If you wanted it to still tie into the existing thread there could be some huge anomoly (sp?) and only certain characters survive. Some could mutate into other characters... like the vampire... some entity could be there waiting to absorb his body... hostile takeover... that way the vampire could still be played just with another controling him... like on Dr. Who...

Afterwards we could all meet up like we had talked about and venture to the valcano together and then split up again when we get back to the spaceships.

Lots of ways this could actually go... or are you talking about starting from the "beginning"???

mm... i'm talking about the beginning. So much happened... so much confusing stuff that I'd have to read through about 15 pages again to get my bearings... I've completely lost track of most plans I had... and it interests me as to how things would have gone were Shaed and Yen to have met in the beginning(yes, that right there is actually a point that comes up in my mind every time I think about starting over. Congrats Nance and Ev.)

Killing off a bunch of characters could go sour... and starting over definitely worked better for Aet with Insurrection.

There's also the matter of other people wanting to join. I still have all of Runner's history in my head and I'd use her again... but things were sort of forced with her. Plus, I don't know what to do with this Jadis. Alicia had been going to come back soon as we were ready.

Looking at it all, I'm seeing the pros on the starting over side and the cons on the halting continuation side...

But it's primarily up to you guys. If you don't want to do it, then I'm just gonna let Charon die again. :/