Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
MarianFrae

Charon 5 (official)

Nahh, let's not start completely over, just edit a few things, we've got so much interaction goin' on where we left off, it would be hard to redevelop all the plots.

We're prob losin' Bassett and Cherry Wine, Bassett never did much anyway (had to poke 'er too often) and our lustful vampire was the current nemisis, who was having a difficult time on his own, I agree that's the only char we'll miss, we were wanting a good villian (or several) all along.

When we left off the vampire was inside Wanderer with Renestere, unbeknownst to Shaed and Yen, and the other party was in the caverns, running from the angry Cyfaens ('scuse my misspellings) whose queen was killed by the vampires' energy.

I think we were to find a black box, whether the underground party got it or not, I forget....

but we can go anywhere from here, staying to continue the search, or taking off to some other part of the universe...most of the plot was never definite enough to not be subject to change.

Defeating the evil Empress Jadis could turn into anything from where we are at, no reason to start over, just do whatever you want with her, even assassinate and have another mass murdering control freak take her place....or anything else you think of....we can carry on from where we are rather easily, you can take Wanderer's NPC char, and start something....(were we surrounded by a fleet of troop ships above the planet? or was that vamp on his own?) :D

I actually could go either way. Bottom line for me is I'd like to see the rp restarted.

I would prefer to start where we stopped. I would agree with OneFeather that we have a lot invested in the characters and have spent a lot of time developing them. On my side, there would be Basset and me. I emailed Basset and she seemed to be interested. I don't know if she will have the time because of her studies... which will leave me on my own.

Riven can walk away and be replaced with someone else. We could still venture to the Valcano and collect the black box. At that point we were returning to Wanderer and then head to Charon 5 to the old man. I even did a map of Charon 5.

I think it would be easy to pick up where we left off. If the vote goes to starting over I won't have a problem with it. My vote right now would be to start where we left off.=

YAY! since we never did know what Aeternus was really up to, Marian can have free reign with the back story anyway....

I think everything we've come up with so far is worth keeping and continuing to write about...Wanderer is humming in the background greedily plotting a side quest to aquire WMD's....

mmk... guess i'll have to go back and read. I never did get fully caught up even as I kept playing. :oops: and now i've done so much... it's just basically GONE.

Ok... well, I have ideas for Jadis then... And lots of backstory still to bring forth from the abyss... I'll PM Cherry... and if I don't get anything within the week, I guess we can do like we did for the first one. O_o

And... one more thing we really have to get settled... MAE.

I've heard from Riven. She has no interest in coming back and playing. I told her we would write her character out of the rp.

We could have someone meet us as we're leaving the Inn with an urgent message for her and the person bring the message could take her place as our guide to the valcano.

Mae was suppose to have the map to the inside of the Valcano. When she didn't post for so long we were going to have Basset take over the map from Mae.

Playing without Mae we can continue to the Valcano and someone leans or steps on something that triggers a virtual map?... opens a secret space?... plants the map in that persons mind?

Hmmm...

ok... Cherry hasn't logged on since September 4, but I'm giving him to the end of November. I'll play Necunoscot until then... and if there's still nothing, then we'll kill the vamp off(per Jadis's "curse". Two and a half hands is enough for one character to go through. I have fun plans with Ren for if he does have to die... and there's still the little worm. XD

gosh... triple posting. Sorry guys. Ok, once Ev and Nance come back from the holiday abyss, let's decide what to do about Basset's char. I want Basset to still be in it... but she's just absent. >.< so maybe she can get a new character this summer.

I dunno. I can enjoy slow as well as anyone else, but sometimes you just need the stimulation of a powerful, fast pace. Taking a more rapid pace, you can let all of your primal vigor erupt in a passionate storm of... um, posting.

Yes. Of course. I still expect the two of you to have quick paced... higher rated scenes :P... but the three of us have been much slower RPing on Insurrection than we used to be anywhere... and I'm not sure to what that is due. Seems like we're just more busy. Occasional fast spells are fine... but Basset kept getting left behind because of our incessant and amazing quickness. This way, hopefully we'll all be more or less on the same speed.

The holiday's are kicking my butt... I'm crocheting everything and I still have lot's left to do. Then there's the wraping and cooking and inbetween everyday things.

Rush, Rush, Rush, Hurry, Hurry, Hurry... gotta go, gotta go, gotta go!

Well, ahem... there's slow and then all of a sudden you just have to hurry!

Uh... right... we were talking about posting... yes?

I posted myself into a corner when I posted last on insurrection... I went to lunch when everyone else was having breakfast... so... I'm waiting for everyone else to get to high noon.

So... in the mean time... checking my mail, crocheting, cooking, cleaning, wraping, newspapering...

And here's one for ya... what in the world do you get an 11 year old and a 14 year old that believe in Santa but won't give up what they want??? I know, a mimicking parrot and a board game...?

Okay... my break is up... onward...

LOL sowwy the holidays are kicking your butt. I got my sister's gifts. Looking for two friends'. Then I'm done. Though... I have plenty of other stuff kicking by butt right now. Won't go into all that though. Let's just say it'd all be a lot better were I not sleep deprived.

No clue.... I've been sitting here waiting. Finally got my laptop(and oh what a joy it is) and I really don't see why people complained about Vista... it's being great to me.

I'm hoping people will come scrabbling back...

Well, sufficed to say I am no longer tending the cat of a particular female. This means I have considerably more free time to spend on RPs, should any that peak my interest become active. *now on standby*

Now we would need a post from Oracle before I can skip off to rescue Chauncey from the tavern. Don't expect the other person you mentioned to post again, she hasn't seemed interested in Amaranth recently. Not to mention the fact that I'm here... by her choice, we now hate each other bitterly.