Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
MarianFrae

Charon 5 (official)

Cefiyaen tunnels - Faelyn, Sarona, Tek-Zem, Lennie, Riven Silver

"I will be much restored once I consume a revi. It has restorative properties. Those in your group who have traversed the gem walkway are welcome to one as well. They are in my rucksack in yellow clay vials."

((I'm gonna give you guys a bit to reply while I try to decide what happens after I hug her...

*3 seconds later* never mind. o.O I've decided))

Upon contact, both of us lost all power and fell to our knees. She barely tried to push me away as we went down. For a few seconds, our minds came together into one- a testament to who we could be- but we fell from each other. She was no longer moving other than the rise and fall of her chest. I dragged myself into a sitting position- knowing I could do no more and looked to Shaed and Yen.

I nodded to Riven and began going through her rucksack to find the yellow vials. I brought out four of them and handed one to each of us. I popped the cork and let the silky fluid run down my throat. By the time I had tasted the last drop I was already feeling better.

"Thank you so much Riven. That will help, I'm sure, with the next of the trials that Tez-Mar has in store for us."

I watched as Lennie drank her's and she seemed to be feeling better also. There was no telling what would come next.

I looked over at Tek-Zem wondering what would come next.

I watched, fully amazed, as the Druid organism crossed the burning sea... Her garment was beginning to ignite, but she remained unscathed and unfaltering throughout...

However, Tez-Mar's mental signature screamed utter disappointment that the female had passed the test without so much as an iota of visible effort. She regarded the group of aliens curiously and vehemently as they partook of some manner of lipid-like brew, before abruptly bursting into a spontaneous fit of gesturing.

"Very well. The Matron Queen is satisfied. Let the second trial commence!"

With a brilliant whoosh, the flame exploded in a mess of emerald sparks. The tiny points of light flew in all directions as the pyre was put out of its misery, and the three exhausted Firewatchers took their place amongst the other drones. Three more drones came forth to replace them, taking the daggers of crystal from the original three. As the air filled with static once more, the fire crackled back to life, though this time it was orange. The exact same shade of amber, that constituted the chemicals which flowed through our bodies and kept us alive.

"As stated earlier, we all have to give to the colony, some in more ways than others. But would you give something that is essential to your wellbeing? If a fellow Cefiyaen is starving, will you sacrifice your own well-being to aid them in their plight? Will you make their pain your's?"

The massive female slithered cumbersomely over to the three Firewatchers, and took one of the crystal blades from them. The weapon was shimmering fleetingly in the light of the flames, and its multiple facets cast the ochre glow in a myraid different directions. It was almost beautiful, but I knew that what would come next could only be something that was completely the opposite.

Without hesitation, her menacing arm slid downwards, the edge of the knife one of the drones' arms. A good slice of silicate slipped off its carapace, and I could immediately feel a deafening burst of pain radiating from the injured worker, and see the viscous mass of chemicals leaking from its wound, and spilling over the ground. Bitterly, the lacerated drone slithered back to take its place amongst the others. It would probably be alright, but there would be scarring... An ugly reminder of the females' visit would stay with this Cefiyaen, perhaps even for the rest of its life.

The female, however, was completely unfazed, and, as the entire Outpost watched plaintively, she consumed the piece of flesh without so much as a twitch of her carapace.

After the female was done, she slithered forward, her jewelry jingling ominously, as she shoved the ceremonial dagger into Faelyn's palm. It was stained with that shade of orange...

She beckoned me forward, and I duplicated the dagger into four identical, fresh copies, and one duplicate which was still stained by the caustic chemicals. A servant took the defiled athame away, to be disposed of, while Tez-Mar took three of the daggers and gave one to each of the envoys.

"In the Trial of Empathy, you will sacrifice parts of your body, and your allies will consume them. Each female must consume the tissue of at least one other, each female must remove a different area of her body, and each female must be placed under the blade of athame at least once. Begin... The Matron Queen is watching. Do not attempt to fool Her." Gestured Tez-Mar.

I could sense the zenophobic female was triumphant, as she slithered back to her place near the vermillion pyre.

(whoa, vicious alien, I'd be tempted to fight her instead, I wonder if she would be fooled by hair, toenails, and fingernails? Rivensilver has quite a bit of hair...eating it would be a nuisance, tho...)

((That was what I thought of too. XD But remember, they have to take four different samples from four different parts of their bodies. So maybe one could do hair, the other could do fingernails. But the other two... >=D I don't think Tez-Mar would be so stupid that she would allow them to each take a nail from one of their fingers...))

((I'm sorry if its getting too violent. XD This is the most... uh... sadistic thing I can think of. =P But we'll see what our motley alien travellers can think of, eh?))

((But seriously though, if its getting too gory then I can tune things down abit... Also I don't really have an idea about what to do for the final test. -_- ))

(("

((I'm gonna give you guys a bit to reply while I try to decide what happens after I hug her...

*3 seconds later* never mind. o.O I've decided))

Upon contact, both of us lost all power and fell to our knees. She barely tried to push me away as we went down. For a few seconds, our minds came together into one- a testament to who we could be- but we fell from each other. She was no longer moving other than the rise and fall of her chest. I dragged myself into a sitting position- knowing I could do no more and looked to Shaed and Yen.

" yo, nance- miss this? I'm waiting for you guys.))

((*sigh* I do work, ya know! Sometimes at very odd hours...))

Close... close... whoa! What's this all the sudden? Yen grabs my attention with some nearly naughty tickles, throwin' my mind a bit off balance and causin' the energy there ta teeter crazily. On top o' that she mentions some old riddle and sneaks an answer o' hers inta my mind. Hells, it's too much ta put up with! All this mental power is ready ta go surgin' out o' control... gotta hold on!

A place opens up, a little spot I hadn't seen before, at the front of my mind. Dunno where it came from, but it's lookin' like the perfect way ta bottle up this power and get things back under control! I stuff it all in there, gruntin' with the effort, and finally relax as things return ta a nice soothin' state o' control. My eyes snap back open and I focus all three of 'em on Yen. "You tryin' ta kill me!? What're ya thinkin', distractin' me at a moment like that!?" I blink two eyes and then another, huffin' at her. But ya know, seems like I'm missin out on somethin' important that happened just now... can't really put my finger on it, though.

Shaed's third eye blinks open and Yen finds the two of them staring at each other with six eyes, the sight was so funny she burst out laughing for an instant, until she turned toward the Runner, and gasped in shock to see her and the Other collapsed a few feet away.

Pulling on him she said "We better do something, one of them is unconcious, and our Runner looks faint...."

"Runner, what can we do, break the link?" she asked quickly.

I watched in utter amazement as Tez-Mar sliced at one of her own and then ate it. I could only imagine what was coming up next. And as I was wondering, Tez-Mar brought over her crystal and had Tek-Zem duplicate it. We were each handed one and instructed to cut off a part of us and another consume it.

We all had our crystals and Lennie had already deciding what to do. She pulled up her sleeve and with the crystal cut off a mole and held it in the palm of her hand. She passed it over in in my direction.

I took the mole from her, let the liquid in my mouth build and then put the mole in my mouth and swallowed. My gag reflex went into overtime and it was everything I could do to keep from letting it show.

I took the crystal that was handed to me and cut off one of my fingernails and passed it to Sarona.

I waited to see what Riven and Sarona were going to do.

This was absolutely ridiculous. She wouldn't even eat meat! What were they even doing there?

She forced herself to swallow the finger nail, which was plesant in the least bit (if she hadn't been turned off against animal products in the first place...) and sliced off a lock of her hair. That was simple enough.

She held the hair out to the newcomer.

I saw Shaed's Third Eye opened and nodded, "Break the link. Break it quickly."

I broke but my body stayed unconscious. Just sleeping however- exhausted but nothing else.

"Hrm? She wants us ta break the link already?" An itch in the middle o' my forehead causes me ta blink and rub at the eye there. "Weren't we supposed ta open up my third eye first?" I stop. I know both of my eyes're still open, but I'm also rubbin' another one with my hand. And 2 + 1 makes...

I snicker at myself. "Heh, nevermind then. C'mon, I'm kinda worried 'bout Runner." I reach out mentally, brushin' playfully cross Yen's mind and sendin' a feelin' of deep arousal before rushin' by, movin' far enough away to sever the link.

I awake back in the ol' viewin' room, hands still firmly in the grips o' the two gals, both of 'em still asleep. Hold a tic... Runner already left the dream world! I move ta her, concerned, checkin' her vitals and reassurin' myself that she's ok. Hopefully she's just a bit worn out. If that's the case, best ta let her sleep. I fiddle with the cushy chair a bit, finally findin' a lil' lever and layin' it back as a recliner. Darned if I know why they'd want a recliner in the viewing room, but Wanderer does seem ta have alot o' unusual luxuries aboard.

'Hmmm...I suppose there are worse things to have to eat than hair. Well, here goes.' Taking the 4-inch length of hair I proceeded to rub it into a ball small enough to swallow it like a pill, but it was being a bit stubborn. Pressing my hands together tighter I had it complying with my wish. It ended up being about a quarter-inch. It could have been worse; much worse. As I was working I had colleted a fair amount of saliva and having obtained a manageable size for the hair ball I popped it in my mouth and swallowed.

Now it was my turn to clip off a body part and hand it over to Lennie. Let's see, which part am I going to miss the least. Hmmmmm...ahhhh! I slipped off my left boot and stocking. Wielding the crystal blade I sliced off a small portion of the callus I'd gained walking the countryside and handed it to Lennie with a look which said it was the best I could think of.

I watched as Sarona swallow my fingernail clipping with no trouble at all. Then cutting a lock of her hair she passed it to Riven. I'm sure glad Riven got the hair, I would never have been able to swallow that. I almost gagged as I watched her wad it up and down it. Ugh... saliva built in my mouth at an alarming rate and I swallowed hard.

As I was wondering what Riven was going to cut off she proceeded to take off her boot and cut a callus off and handed it to Lennie. Lennie kinda gave an eyebrow up and then plopped the piece in her mouth and swallowed.

Whew... tooooo glad that's over with. I didn't even want to consider what was coming next. I gave everyone a pat on the back and looked to Tek-Zem to see if everything was alright and we had least complied with Tez-Mar.

Again the waiting game...

A scan passed over my body, "Yen should be awakening soon and Runner is just asleep. She's had a strenuous day and her mind needs rest. She's much better off than she has been the last few times she's fallen asleep on my deck."

Yen was almost swept up in a dream about her and Shaed as the erotic suggestion he planted took hold, then her eyes flickered open and she was in the viewing room, he was tending to the Runner, who seemed to be unconcious from exhaustion.

He glanced up, and his eyes met hers, third eye wide open, and like hers, his matched his own perfectly, feline eyes duplicated just above his brow. Yen was getting used to the sight of it, her own, his, and the Runner's.

Her eyes shifted, looking him over to see if any other mental features were present, but so far only his third eye was visible. She flicked her ears forward, and winked.

"Looks like our little encounter worked, love! I hope the Runner comes out of it soon, that must have been rough on her to deal with her vampire side. I hope she can always subdue herself that easily, though."

Overhearing his thoughts, which were still rather loud, she got up and went over to him, sliding onto his lap face to face, and saying "I can think of several reasons to have a recliner in here, but we should probably be doing something else right now." then she began to kiss him anyway, trying not to think of how much trouble they were getting into by not working...

I don't have a whole lot o' time ta register the fact that I can finally see Yen'n Runner like in the pictures the ship's been showin' ta me before I've got a fiery female in my lap and a set o' soft lips pressed ta mine. Heh, but I'd only meant my little brush of arousal as a promise o' things ta come. I knew perfectly well that we ought ta be preparin' a reception for ol' Tremere and his gang. Life first, love second, ya know? I'll tell her...

My hands run up her thighs ta her gluts, my right stayin' put there as my left continues slidin' its way up the small o' her back. It's too tough ta ignore. I lean back and draw her forward, her waist pressin' ta mine and causin' some sensations that almost threaten ta break my modest cover o' fur. The deep vibrations of a purr pulse rapidly in my throat and chest. My tail finds the lever on my own chair without any thought from me, layin' us down together and intensifyin' the smell o' her pheremones around me. Mmmhh... think I'm gonna hafta tell her later...

I get an email about the thread and get excited tht I may be able to post again and there you two are kissing again! -cackle- Get a room and close the door this time! - roflol-