Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  

Avvies and Siggies

Well, I thought I'd go ahead and bring back this old topic. (Fortunately, Purplefire-the original author-gave me permission to bring back this thread.)

So here's my set. Same Lacus set. (Might change it since I can see that avvies can now be 100 x 100 pixels).

(Hopefully, karma can bring back the Siggie History thread back here. I love it and would love to post all the previous siggies I've had.)

Phoenix - going for an abbrevation of your name? I wasn't sure if it was you :)

Well, here's my avvie and siggie. Get used to 'em 'cause I have no plans to change them.

Well here is my avvie and siggie. Thanks to aeternus for making them. I plan to use them for a while or until I bug aeternus into making me a new one. LOL. jk she did such a great job on this one that I plan to keep it.

@shaz:

Well, I explained it in the User Names thread (I think). There's apparently a character limit here so I had to end up changing my user name. Figured it was easier to shorten it to phoenix rather than come up with a whole new user name. I'd like to see the character limit changed but if not, guess this will have to do.

Here's my favorite one. I haven't changed it eversince i used it. :P Can't find anything that's worthy of this one's replacement. lol :D

@shaz:

Well, it probably won't be in case I have to end up keeping this one. It might create a conflict in the future if there are like many members here and the combinations of names have run out or something. (Just computing the possibilities and all.)

At any rate, now no one else will ever be called phoenix. :roll:

And back on topic, love seeing all the avvies and siggies here. :)

Here's my set... did them myself... it's okay... I might try doing another in the future however, right now I have too many things on my plate to play around with this one. It'll do for now. :)

@ketty

maybe you could still get your old one from cached pages in yahoo or google. i got my avvie just today in the cached pages. ;)

@ketty:

Ooohh do you have your siggie uploaded on photobucket? Or perhaps you're going to make a new set? ;)

I'm sticking with my present set unless my original ever becomes available. I like them both. Abby I have to agree that one would be hard to beat. It's one of my favorites. Along with Aeternus. Thanks for bringing the thread back Phoenix. It doesn't seem right without the 'girl'.

I changed mine now to match my new username. Not 100% happy with the siggie, but it's something. And the set goesn't match, but I don't care so why should anyone else?

@Mae:

Ooohh your set looks nice. And it doesn't matter if it doesn't match as long as you're happy with it. ^^

I am putting the same siggy I had on the exile site :) plus a new avatar (that I've had on my xanga as my profile picture for a couple of months).

I'm planning to put my older siggy back yet later for a while, and then also to put a brand new one that I've made ^_^

Hi Indigo,

It's good to see your set. I'll always think of you as Indigo so I hope that's ok. ;)

@Amy:

Can't wait to see your new set. :)