Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  

Avvies and Siggies

Lots of great new siggies.

KTC - I love the new set. The siggie is really unique and each of the 3 bits reminds me of something different.

MC & DAT - yours sets are nice and have similarities - both have dark figures but very different expressions :D

Thank you both :) I'm afraid my current set is an old one - it's the first one I ever made. It took me ages to do but I really like it so go back to it from time to time :)

Oh,do not worry. If you worked on it so hard,you have to keep it :D It looks unique. And I honestly :loving: it :) So,you will change it when you will think you will create something unique again :D

Thanks natalie, Delphinus, cutie & griselmay! Very supportive :) Now I just have to work on making a siggie! I couldn't seem to crop the picture properly on my first attempt to get a proper one.

Elm-I love your first set. Especially the tree roots coming down out of the moon...it gives it a dark undertone that I really like.

@mc/elie: T_T

@elm: thx ^_^ Though now I'm thinking of changing my avvie to something less cute [will have to use the pic elsewhere ;p]. I'm trying to not encourage teh hugs D:

Until I find a suitable pic though, I guess it'll stay =.=

@natalie: The size is all wrong. If I squished the sig up to 100x100 pixels, it just looks like a mass of colors. And I think the signature's individual parts work better as a whole together then by themselves. (Also, I tend not to like avvies which are just the signature shrunk.)