Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  

Avvies and Siggies

Look at my newest siggie!!! The pix is from Abby, border is from Mojanecusjanepotus and Mojane generously gave me the border and brightened my pix! She also put my name in!! *sighs dreamingly*

Thank you, Abby and Mojane!!!

Oh thank you Mikasalla! I wanted something olden, yet not so tacky. When I saw this pix, I fell in love with it, but it wasnt all "there" yet. I also wanted something with celtic feel to it, and this border has it. So mixing things together did this. I'm loving it!!

Wow, Abby! Very pretty!

@SilverMist: Yes I like dragons, but I am fussy about how they look. I am not a fan of the cartoonish looking ones. I have to have things a certain way and the way this siggie turned out...like Mojane said...it surprised me as well. It is one of the keepers.

@Abby - I like the new set. The fairy is really pretty but also looks like she is a strong lady with some attitude :P and the background is beautiful.

@Kalia - I think I've already said this in another thread but I think the new set is great.

@Abby: Hehe, you're now the queen of pink again! :P You're always welcome, my dearest enchantress Abby. =)

@mikasalla: Not "helping." It was a gift. We had this Secret Santa event at the guild and I got her.

--------------

Oh yeah she got me too. :D Look at what she had made for me. I just love it. :loving:

Thanks for the nice comments on my set. Mojane really did a great job on it. I love my secret santa gift :) Yays! i'm the queen of pink again. lol, maybe i should change my title :P nah!

@mojane - The new set is so cute, the cat and the blue are beautiful. It's great that you and Abby got each other in the secret santa and both made each other siggies :) The Enchanters guild is obviously full of talented siggie makers.

Great I love your siggie aya_lyka! Here guys! Mine siggie changed into spring themed one instead the former winter themed one. Sorry for getting off topic, I do this because there will be countdown in my spring cottage. Thank you! :) :)