Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  

Avvies and Siggies

Thanks all ^_^ I hadn't done anything new for ages because I didn't have image that I would like to use. But when I first saw this one I knew that I wanted to make something with it.

M.C and Rena, your new sets are also very pretty :)

@Luz_Melian

Gorgeous set! I like the "feel" your sets gives out ^^ They always have an air of elegance surrounding them. And like what Moony had mentioned, looking closely at the girl in your set, she does bear some resemblance to you :D

@M.C.

Great set :D Your avvie is still Kanamem, is it? Though I have never watched the anime, I personally think Kaname from the manga was more hotter looking :love:

@Rena

Your set reflects the perfect blue summer sky ^^

@Rena simply adorable, it is calm and refreshing (weird description for a siggie I guess lol)

@MC new set already lol the guy is hot :loving:

@ ELIE - Thanks, and yes, I'll keep forever. XD Forever, you hear me?! X3

@ Moony - Yeah, he's hoot :loving:_:loving: Kaname - senpai >.< Ahem, I let my inner fangril out. :D

@Rena: Kawaii!! :3 :loving:

@M.C: Cute and pretty!! :loving:

@Luz-Melian: O_O Love it :loving:

@Rune_Naito: Weirdo and Buddy monster?!! :cry: :cry: YOU CRUEL!! YOU CRUEL!! :cry: Just kidding :P

That weirdo made me mad, but i don't mind for buddy monster :evil:

@Kinni very nice, love the colors XD

mynew set is for supporting M.C and the things she draw cause I like them so much XD So it is a little commercial XD

@ Moony - Aww, Moony thanks, you're so sweet. ^^; I really appreciate it :awww:

@ Kinnison - Nice set Kinny, simple and clever.;)

@ Delphinus - Aww, you've done a great job.:D

@ Stardale - Yay! I love your avvie >< ;

@M.C.

Forever? Ah, good for you ^^

@Kinnison

Nice set. The background kinds of reminds me of the color blind test (like the one done in the written form of the driving test)

wow so many great siggies since I was last here.

@Rena The new set is definitely very summery and reminds me of the blue summer sky.

@MC - the new set is great. The way you've used the brushes in the siggie is great.

@Moony - lovely new set (although I do miss the harem XD). Did MC do it for you?

@Kinni - the new set is unique. Reminds me of a mosaic. You must be very skilled if it only took you 5 mins. It take me ages to make siggies XD

@Luz_Melian - Your new set is stunning. Really beautiful and striking and the colours are great.

@elm noo she only draw the girl,some tasteless idiot told her the drawing isn't good (we can all see that he needs a bigger diopter, no?!), anyway I really like it and asked for permission to use it in a temporaly set, and she gave me the permission. So here I am lol XD I thought that giving a support through my siggie would be great XD

@ elm - Thank you, Elm. Took an eternity, but it's worth it! :D

@ Moony - I'm glad that you liked it, Moony. ^^; Thanks again for the support :awww:

@ Kirroha - Wow, I like the siggie. XD Ooo green haired girl, eh? :evil:

What's wrong with a green-haired girl? :D It's Sonozaki Shion from Higurashi... and she's a Yandere. XD Sorta... but it was because she was under the Hinamizawa Syndrome that time and thus was paranoid and delusional, thinking that everyone was out of get her.

But her real personality is a really nice girl who's willing to sacrifice herself for her friends. :)