Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  

Avvies and Siggies

Lol Moony I saw this in another thread - it sure is eye grabbing :D Like being in a disco XD *dances to the beat of Moony's siggie*

Wow... Moony, you siggy is... really cool! Sort of hurts my eyes though... Yours is good too allets. =) I finally created a new avvy just now. I had kept the old one a LONG time. I'll probably make a matching siggy tomorrow.

It's obviously my favorite colors as well, lol. I like my new avvy better than the old one. The new one is a lot softer... Ah, what the heck, I'll make a new siggy today.

UPDATE: I did it! Finally... It took me FOREVER to figure out how to actually put it on here... I also have another sort of vintage looking one... I like it more, but it does not match my avvy, so I will have to make an avvy to match it! <3

@allets5 thanks hehe, nice new siggie, I wonder who's that guy in your set?!

@pinky very nice and gentle hehehe compared to mine :evil:

@moony

he's Joshua from Fire Emblem Sacred Stones, i love him he's soooo cute :loving: (still mesmerized from siggie O_O)

@pink

ur new siggie looks pretty! ^_^

I've been trying to find out forever how to put a signature on here, does it have to be a pic on the net or can you upload on from your comp? all of your signatures are quite nice!:):D

@Kinni - LOOL :lol:

@MC - bananas? I've obviosly missed the significance of that :D The dancing doggie is very funny.

@mirandayew - nice new set miranda. I'm glad you worked out how to load a siggie :)

@allets5 - I like your new siggie it goes very well with your avvie.

@ipink - your new set is very soft, dreamy and restful :)

@ elm - his name is brian from family guy, the idea came to me after i made the banana spellbok for lydia, and when I found this pretty icon. XD

@ Kinnison - LIGHT YOU ARE A PERVERT!!!

@Kinni

hahaha :laughing: ur avvie is sooo funny! Light... your... A PERVERT!! :laughing:

@M.C

the girl in ur set is pretty ^_^ i kinda miss the bananas tho :lol:

@elm

thank u! i didn't find that many pics of him so i just decided 2 use this.

I just created a new avatar based on the anime series Utawarerumono. I also created a signature however, I can't upload it onto photobucket because the internet refuses to cooperate with me. I'll upload it when I can.:)

Edit

I managed to get the internet to work properly, so here is my completed set enjoy.:)