Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  

Avvies and Siggies

@Wolfie_girl - the avvie is very cute and it has a nice softness about it.

@Gen - interesting avvie and the text in your siggie match it too :)

@elm: your av is cute too ^_~

@Love: Ironically, there was a killing scene in the episode if I remember right....

@Gen: New avvie, cool! I like it ^_~

So very nice sets, everyone! Love, I especially like yours. :)

Well, new set here... *shrug*

just want to share my new set. finally got time to whip up one. maybe my next one will be the drawing i let a friend of mine draw.

anyway...

the avvie is of a girl, who's near a piano, holding a music book while some sort of angel descends to her.

the siggie is a combination of anime girls, plus my avvie (bottom right)

since i don't know how to draw and don't have photoshop, i just joined some pix in paint and added effects.

the girls there all have musical instruements, (if the pink girl with the piano isn't obvious) then.. on the upper right i just wrote a few stuff :P

nic: wowie! Niceeee ^_~

My new set is made by me completely, first on Ms paint, then edited.... blah blah blah...

The girl w/ red hair has her hair in one high ponytail and the other one.... in two. This image caused a bit of confusion. Oh and one more thing:the girl with blue hair has a scissors in her left hand. It's a glass that they are leaning on, just in case you haven't noticed... ^_^

*shudders* No, if you read my earlier post...blood makes me nauseas...*shudders again*

Edit: From today to tomorrow, I will be switching my avvie to a GIF. They will be Naruto RPC characters, and they aren't mine. So just be warned. I've got one that I think I'll stick with.

Edit2: Okay, anyone have any ideas how to make a GIF avvie? When I try to, it justs put one pic. Do I just enter the URL in the Browse area?