Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Damian

Need Help For A Game Im Making jobs inside

ok i know its been forever since ive been on but lots of stuff has happened since i was last on

but onto what this thread is about

i need people to do tasks and such in a game i am making it doesn't have a name currently and is in a very early stage

Jobs:

Maps: need lots of help here im not very good lol

Sprites: Same Here

Story: needs the most help of all

Coding: need lots of help here as well im not even gonna attempt lol

Characters: im good here i can do this part myself but you can help if you ask nicely

Music: need help i can use some stuff i have but i dont have much

ok thats about it lol im using RMXP for the people gonna be doing coding so ruby coders would be great

Ditto, just take in mind I have my own project so it might be slow but good =D. I can help with story too, just take in mind that my stories are just combination of stories I saw before.

Just send me the basic story line (If you have) and I could help you expand it.

One last thing make sure to keep english rules applaying on the game (Capital letters, Gramer and so on...)

I would suggest if you don't have a name and you don't have a story, then you need to do a LOT more work on it yourself before you're ready to get other people helping you.

Otherwise you'll all spend a lot of time going around in circles and doing things several times over because you don't really have a goal. The other reason is if YOU don't have a story, then you're relying on others to provide it for you, and you may end up unhappy with the turns it's taken, and lose enthusiasm for the project altogether.

Than sebd ne the basic story and the way you headed (What you think about adding)

And what you have added already.

I Will expend and send you tell me what you think you can also modify for your convient.

Be well.