Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Oracle

Beautiful New Background

Wow you're observant aisling, I hadn't even noticed the mirror. The colors are my favorite though. Green and purple. Where's the limeade? I want to go sit on that bench and dangle my feet in the water for the little fishies to nibble.

wow..i am so not visual...i wasnt even aware that there was a different background until i read this thread...then i looked at it and wondered..."how is it different...what did the other one look like even??"...

the only thing i can tell is that the colors seem brighter...lol...

but it is pretty anyhow!

s

haha - that was really weird! I was still seeing the Ryva background, even though I refreshed my page, wondering what/where you were seeing the new image. Then decided on ANOTHER tab to go to the Castle page and there it was! Then another refresh on THIS page and it's all looking right now.

Talk about the timing making me think I'm going crazy...

I was excited to see the new background as well! Very summery :)

A YDF background would need lots of toppings... (ahhh! not pumpkin seeds again!!!)

yes, Amanda provides a new background every few months. There's a thread in Village Square where people have been discussing it.

I just noticed that there is a new background for the site. I presume this is in celebration of the W&W festival :evil: I've also noticed that the backgrounds change with the seasons.

Edit: It's actually a fall / October theme - thanks for correcting me Amanda, shaz and Argoyle :)

What is your favourite background and why?

I've only seen a few and probably like the new one best because I love this type of blue and the pumpkins are cute :)

Does anyone know what backgrounds we've seen on this version of the site so far?

LOL - I just noticed it myself. Had to do a backstep :D

I suspect it may be in keeping with Halloween, because the "whole" forum wasn't changed for previous festivals - either that or Amanda has a particular fondness for W&W-related stuff :D And maybe now that YDF is released and she's got a handle on her next games and General Store testing is almost over, this is her way of letting her hair down :)

Pretty sky....