Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Oracle

Beautiful New Background

Hey, it's back to the old spring background in my laptop. Dang. Ah, it's just the same for me anyway... It's not like I really watch the background :P

EDIT: It suddenly changed into the new spring background a minute ago. Whew :o

Phew! I couldn't see the new bg for a while xD

Now, however, it looks really cool! I don't remember trekking thorugh this part of blueleaf forest though. Makes it look even better :D

@ agas - don't go peeping about in the barrel, or the spooky person from behind the spooky window might poke you. I can just see him..or it O.O

(jk) xD

btw, the little ponds look really pretty ^.^

Whoa. I didn't even notice there was a new bg. and I was staring at it too. Yay mailboxes & pond!

The sky is the same one that it's been for a while isn't it? At least, the clouds are separate images from the other thing.

Ohh, this is so beautiful! I love this landcape. ^_^ Makes me wish so much to visit it [in reality!]

Valkyriet - The mailboxes are both on the left and the right parts. Maybe your browser displays the page in a different way so that they aren't visible...? But you can look at the whole image by moving the cursor onto the background, then right click and select view background image. :)

daeva_agas wrote:

I have one thing to complain though: the sky looks so... roughly made compared to the other parts of the scenery?

Well, you never see the sky in the games, since you play in an overhead view, so I guess Amanda doesn't have any hi-res sky tiles. :)

I really like this background. Colors are bold yet somehow soothing, very pleasant to the eye. I would love to see this area in a game, the little hill-houses are so cute (yes, I know the trees are blueleaf but I'm pretty sure I never saw this area in TLO)

Blurble wrote:

I really like this background. Colors are bold yet somehow soothing, very pleasant to the eye. I would love to see this area in a game, the little hill-houses are so cute (yes, I know the trees are blueleaf but I'm pretty sure I never saw this area in TLO)

Well, none of these backgrounds are from exact areas in the Aveyond games. They just use the same tilesets as those areas. This background was made using the Blueleaf Forest tileset.

RPG Maker XP/VX pixels are pretty... The shading is so smooth!! I once attempted to replicate the style and FAILED. Now I'm just mixing up the pixels and recolouring stuff whenever I want to make custom stuff...