Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
PokeGal

Amaranth Senshi RP

((Um...I'm gonna give this a shot...I put Lily in the Archive, so I'm pretty sure that I'm all set!))

Lily got ready for another normal day at school. She put her hair up the same way she had since she was only 10. She slung her backpack over her shoulder, and grabbed a piece of toast before running out of the door.

As she was running towards school, she munched on the toast, and thought about all the past events that had been happening to her for about a month now. She remembered one time, some creeps chased her down an alley. When she reached a dead end, she transformed. New clothes-like that. She wished she could get dressed that fast in the morning.

When she reached the door to her school, she suddenly felt uneasy, like something was wrong with someone she knew. She dropped her backpack, and ran down an abandoned alley. The power she felt during that night in the alley came back.

And she was in the same outfit, like before. She was about to run out of the alley, and find whoever was in trouble, when a voice told her in her head:

Transform back. They will be able to recognize you.

She headed to the mall, all normal like before, only her mind was racing. She saw a black-haired girl running from something, and saw a brown-haired girl standing some ways away. At seeing them, the voice spoke up again:

Senshi.

Lily slowly walked towards the brown-haired girl.

"U-um..exuse me...I'm...Lily." She stuttered. She didn't want to tell her about the voice in her head just yet, if it were wrong, she'd be put in a mental hospital.

((@MicheviousAngels

Nice entry. Can you clarify who is the brown-haired girl? Is she one of us? Since there are several of us scattered near the mall area and some of us had not been posting a while so it might be a bit confusing who is who. I for one, (Hikashi) is in the Peaches and Cream cafe...

@ShadowLove

Does Raven have a phone? or should I assume she has one like the other senshis...Hikashi can only call Raven or Ceres as Moony, Shiny and Sweety (Mae)are out of reach and Chibinic is on the dark side...I haven't met the new girl, Sailor Truth...))

----------------------------------------------------

"The number you are trying call is unavailable at the moment. Please try again later..." upon hearing the computerized message, Hikashi ended the call and gave a slight sigh. "I guess either Kae's out of reach at the moment. Let's see who else can I reach..." Hikashi open up her contact list and scans for a name.

((Oh, yeah. Sry bout that. She ran into Hikashi. Oh, I already know who Lily's prince is gonna be. His name is Joshua. Lily likes to call him "Joshie".))

Lily had to concentrate to keep her knees from buckling up. She was a nervous wreck when it came to meeting new people.

"I-I'm sorry if I s-s-stutter t-t-t-t-too much, I'm j-j-j-just really sh-sh-sh-shy." Lily blurted.

((Stutter-o-rama!))

((@BB - Hope you don't mind me calling you that, shorter for me to type :P--

Anyway....I think you might might have got the characters mixed up. Hikashi (me) is in the Peaches and Cream staff room making a call so I cannot be the same girl on the street. Refer to here ))

Ohayo minna XD

Welcome BB, I haven't noticed that we have a new senshi XD Glad to see you in the RP, I hope you're having fun :)

Sorry for taking so long guys, and thanks Starry for PM-ing me *hugs* :)))

*sighs* oh well ShadowLove rushed the things :roll: guess I will have to try to explain some things and go back just where I finished last time :/

-------------------------------------------------

.....she must be somewhere near"

Suddenly she felt that they are being watched. "Rei" she thought "she's watching us" but decided not to tell anything. She wasn't sure that Raven and Sailor Time noticed her as well..."Sailor Time" she smiled in her mind "I still don't know her human name"

Kae noticed the untransformed form of Sailor Time coming in front of her.

"Hey, what's you're name, I don't really wanna say you're real 'identity', By the way, name's Kalanie Mosoukiie." - the girl smiled friendly

"Probably she just want to change the subject" - Kae thought.

"Nice to meet you Kalanie-chan" - she smiled - "My name is Kae...Kae Sawai and this is Raven" - she turned towards Raven, but she was gone.

"OH NO!!!" - she yelled desperately - "we have to find her!!"

(if somebody is confused how we didn't noticed Raven's yelling and those things,it is because they were played in her mind and she didn't yell in our dimension..sorry ShadowLove but you mixed it all and left us behind, just trying to connect here everything)

She looked for the phone in her bag and saw Kalanie's confused face.

"I'll explain you everything soon" - Kae said - "I must find Hikashi!!"

While she was dialing Hikashi's number a girl came acting really odd.

"U-um..exuse me...I'm...Lily."

"O...k Lily." - she heard Hikashi's voice from the other side of the phone - " Kae..Kae!!! Hello?!" - towards the girl - "Hmm Lily can you excuse me a bit?" - she asked.

"I-I'm sorry if I s-s-stutter t-t-t-t-too much, I'm j-j-j-just really sh-sh-sh-shy."

(@BB I also think that you mixed our characters, you saw Raven running and she was with me and Sailor Time,so that's why I mentioned you in my post. If you think that you should meet with Hikashi, just let me know and I'll edit my post ;)

@Starry lol finally I found you on the phone XD)

Omi kept observing the senshi.

"Bah, this is too boring. Not much yet is happening. I just better keep a close eye on the bigger group," he thought to himself then sighed.

--I can't add anything more unless some excitement happens :)--

Kalanie nodded, I should follow her and reply when asked questions... She thought to herself, making that a mental note. She glanced at the girl named 'Lily'. Kalanie did a motion for Lily to follow, moving a few steps away so that Kae can be alone so that she can talk on the phone.

((>.> If she's there.... X3 oh noes a short comment! O_O Nooooooo...))

((...both me and Raven are reading this. We're both sorry, I've just gotten a buttload of reports, and Raven...well, she just has an extremely terrible memory. XD So, let me clean up my act here...))

Lily stumbled after the girl who motioned her to follow. When they were far away enough, Lily sighed. "God, I'm so stupid. I can't even..." She trailed off. She felt weird around this girl, she needed to tell someone about the voices.

Only, she wasn't sure how. She stopped walking, and looked at the girl.

"I hear voices in my head, it told me something about senshi. When I'm in danger, I change...almost transform. And, when I'm around you guys, I feel weird." Lily whispered to the girl.

She sighed again. "And, and may I add that I'm not sure if this has to do with anything, but the school hottie at my high school follows me, like he's protecting me."

She looked at the girl, giving an odd smile. "How weird am I, huh?

((I hope this helps. >.>))

@all

I'm sooo past in yours Rp -_- exactly i fighting with monster and later i think i will back home maybe someday we will meet all and welcome Lily :D We have a new senshi have fun :D

MONSTER!!!!!!!!! I know u cant defeat me..

-whaaat!?

-Preapare for a lose..."Shine of flowers!"

-OH NOOOOO!

-uffff...he gone I think I need back to home and rest.

*she turned and went to home*

-It was soo tired day...*she thought*

Raven stopped flying around, realizing her one problem.

She knew she wanted to go and get Rei back. The only problem?

She didn't know where she was.

Raven sighed. "I can't turn back now, who knows what the girls would say..."

~

Aaron looked at the note, & sighed. "Damnit, Raven, why do you always run off like this?" He muttered.

~

Raven hesitantly landed in the forest again, half-embarassed and half-ashamed. "Dang, I thought I was going to be able to help..." She muttered.

"Y'know, running out to random places isn't going to help, either." Aaron yelled, as he ran towards her.

"This is different!" Raven snapped back.

"How so?"

"...I...Okay, so maybe I don't know, but it is! I just..." She trailed off.

Aaron chuckled. "Don't you get it? You won't ever be able to accomplish anything, with that kind of attitude. You're supposed to get stronger with Kae and the others, right?"

Raven looked back, and smiled weakly. "How am I supposed to explain myself?"

Aaron smirked. "You had to use the toilet, and you have port-a-phobia."

"I have what?"

"Fear of port-a-potties and public restrooms." Aaron sneered.

"Moron." Raven mumbled, before transforming back and dragging Aaron towards the mall.

((-3-" I was in the mood for some funnies. Plus, this RP needs comedy!! That's what I am, "Keeper of Comedy"! XD))

@pokegal

((hehe good one idea with comedy :D :3))

-------------------------------------------

Ceres went to home and sit on bed and thinking about new enemy and other senshi.

-where are they..i miss them soo much.and where are Yousuke.he didint visit me so long time.what happend to him?!I need call him.

*she calling*-signal.....................................

No answer.What's going on?I need visit him in house.I hope he is allright.

*ceres left home and she going to Yousuke's home*

((Thankies Ceres. :D))

Raven dragged Aaron out to the mall area, but a new feeling emenated from somewhere. She let go of Aaron, and turned to him.

"Would you mind staying here while I go check something?" She asked.

Aaron looked discomforted for a second, then shrugged. "Sure." He replied, then sat on a nearby bench. Raven ran off.

She kept running till she got to the Peaches & Cream Cafe, then looked around. Hikashi was probably on the phone, and Raven didn't like disturbing people's calls. She walked to the new energy, and saw a blonde-haired girl standing akwardly next to Sailor Time. She walked over to them, and waved to Time.

"Hey, sorry I ran off, I never got your name..." Raven trailed off, before looking at the girl.

"And what's your name?" Raven asked the girl.

((But I already know. XD BB won't stop talking about what she's going to post...in 5 minutes. XD ...NOW?! *sigh* BB wants to get on now...-3-" X3))

Lily turned to the girl. "My name's Lily. Lily Kazumai." She put out her hand. "Pleased to meet your..." Lily turned around.

There he was again. She turned back to the girls. "Excuse me for a minute." She said, then walked off to him.

"Who are you? Why have you been following me, especially now?" She demanded.

The boy chuckled. "My name's Joshua. You don't need to know any more than that, princess."

"Wha...?" Lily asked, but he was gone.

"Great, as if I need a stalker to add to my problems." Lily growled under her breath.

((I think i need meet with others senshi :) bcs i dont know what write in rp and I dont wanna be alone here :D))

-----------------------------------------------

Ceres going to Yousuke's home.-Ok i'm here

*ding dong*-come on open the door Yousuke-she thought

*Ding dong*..................Where is he..I'm worry about him.I need look around and find him.

((X3 sorry I'm slow (very slow) Anywhoo!))

Kalanie glances back, looking at Lily and the dude, then looks forward at Raven. "Hiya! No problem with running off and stuff. Oh, and I'm Kalanie Mosoukiie." She reaches back, tugging on her back curls on her long, lightly curled, green hair. She smiles a small smile.

welcome to the Rp Lily ....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ BAck To RP~~~~~~~~~~~

<<>>>

After that fight she realized that she had no money on her and had to walk back to the motel.

She Sighed Heavily ... "that was too close,oh darn , and i missed my daily dose of that show with girls who fight evil(^_-)what was it called again".

She Looked into her Crystal and spoke"Neith my love, where are you now?"

Neith looked annoyed,with that he said"I'm in this stuffy old diner, she's still here, on the phone.I have this burning desire to clean my fur O_o."

She chuckled to herself, and replied"Good work, stay with her, but don't let her know your watching her."

"Kalanie..." Raven whispered, memorizing it in her head. "Yep! Memorized!" Raven smiled. She saw Lily talking to some guy, then he disappeared.

"Ok, so there are three things that this could mean: 1: Lily has Houdini as a stalker, 2: That guy's her prince, or 3: It was a bad guy in disguise as a prince." Raven said to Kalanie.

Raven sighed. "I'm hoping for option 2, but..." Raven smirked. "Option 1 would be pretty dang cool."

((Houdini: And now, I shall make an evil smiley face appear! :evil:))

Ceres looking around and searching Yousuke..

-Yousuke Are u there!?

-YOOOOOUSKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-I dont know where is he...I need tell this other senshi but where are they?

-maybe on City someone from them is. I need again looking around.

I need to meet them do quickly.

Kalanie sighed, tilting her head, "I'm hoping for option two, fingers crossed." She showed two crossed fingers and sticking her tounge out playfully. "You're Raven, correct?... And Lily's behind me... And... Kae's talking on the phone and you're all-- You know..." She didn't want to give out idenities.

((Wow... i even rememerd my char's name >.>...))

(Nice :D and I need enjoy others senshi :D together because I'm always lost and alone :)))

--------------------------------------------

-This city is sooo big..How can I find here someone from our team-OK K keep running it will be faster than walking.*she running and searching next*

((@All

Welcome back Moony! We've been waiting for you :D Now that everyone...well most of us are here and thank you Moony for putting order in some messed up story connections. Sorry for disappearing for a while....I'm at my busiest at the moment... ^^; Anyway...back to the RP business...))

"Raven!" upon seeing her fellow senshi's name on her cntact list Hikashi quickly call her but was disappointed by the fact there was no reply. "Where are all of you..." thought Hikashi sadly as she couldn't reach anyone. "I'll just send them a text message, hopefully someone sees it and call me." With that, Hikashi sent out text messages to Kae, Raven and Akane hoping that one of them would reply soon. Hikashi then left the staff room and enter the dining area where everyone else was busy chatting away as they enjoyed their breakfast.

Raven's toner for text messages ringed right as she was about to go look for Hikashi. She sighed. "Great, I missed her. Now let's see what hell shall be brought in front of me..."

Raven pulled out her phone and read the text, not even really paying attention to what it said. Hikashi wanted to know where she was, most likely. she quickly texted up a message saying that she had to go back home for a bit, but that she was at the mall now with Kalanie and another girl she thought might be a new one.

((Raven said "new one" because...you never know when the government's watching. >.>))

Masanobu saw Hikashi walked out of the staff room and waved to her, "Hikashi-chan, come join us." Masanobu was smiling at her then she noticed that Terrence had also turned his head towards her, Hikashi gulped as a faint hint of pink appear across her face. "Oh boy...How am I going to face him after what happened earlier..." thought Hikashi still embarrassed at her outburst earlier. Just then her phone message tone rang. "Oh...Excuse me Ma-kun, I'll be right back." Hikashi turned around and went behind the cashier counter to check her message. "That was a close one but I can't run after this." thought Hikashi as she gave a little sigh. Hikashi open the new text message and read it. "Oh, it's Raven! Hmm...She said...Have to go back home for a bit. But now at the mall with Kae, Kalanie and another girl. This might be a new one...New one? a new senshi? Wow..." thought Hikashi. She quickly text message back saying she was now in Peaches and Cream cafe and will be starting her shift will be starting soon so she can't leave unless her boss says it's ok to, she also added to ask the rest to meet her in the cafe later if they found out anything.